More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL
Honestly, Mac, sell your snake oil elsewhere.
From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

And that does not include my business consultancy clients. I have no need to lie, especially to someone like you.

You're out of your league. Maybe you should get me out of your head.

You lose.

I can see his point.....I've caught you lying, too.
Yep. And I utterly refuted that too. Practice doesn't mean Mac's. He just keeps digging that hole.

Sorry but I have to ask given that you might know something about the field. How does a certified financial planner who claims to have over 350 clients that all require individual attention manage to have the time to spend his days gabbing on a message board? If it's that easy I think I'll get my CFP certification.

Holy crap, and I STILL have plenty of free time.

As does anyone who's being doing it for as long as I have.

Anyone who still believes Covid is still here is a pathetic excuse of a sub human idiot.

Covid totally left America in May.

Covid is DEEP STATE government "health care" murdering Americans it doesn't like.

Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL
From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

And that does not include my business consultancy clients. I have no need to lie, especially to someone like you.

You lose.

Yep. And I utterly refuted that too. Practice doesn't mean Mac's. He just keeps digging that hole.

Sorry but I have to ask given that you might know something about the field. How does a certified financial planner who claims to have over 350 clients that all require individual attention manage to have the time to spend his days gabbing on a message board? If it's that easy I think I'll get my CFP certification.

Easy. He is lying.

In fact, given that the average experienced lead advisor has 96 clients, the average advisor only spends 2.9 hours per year actually “investment managing” the client's portfolio.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

So individual clients or business clients don't require much effort on your part. The advice you're selling must be the equivalent of spam in a can.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Easy. He is lying.

In fact, given that the average experienced lead advisor has 96 clients, the average advisor only spends 2.9 hours per year actually “investment managing” the client's portfolio.
In reality, with the automation available to me, I probably average about three hours a week. Maybe. At most.

It appears that I'm not the one lying here. You don't know what you're talking about.

Assuming you're being serious, who told you this?

To a PARROT, every human is also a PARROT, and hence "thinking" isn't possible or allowed.

I work and I frequent crowded places, many of them. Covid 19 was here in March, and its signature is a short staccato cough. That cough was all over America in March and April. It hasn't been here since. That's what flu bugs do, they come... and then they GO.

This Covid fraud has been used to steal an election, murder people not friendly to the agenda of DEEP STATE Zionism, and has an army of thought police like yourself shouting down those online who notice.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

So individual clients or business clients don't require much effort on your part. The advice you're selling must be the equivalent of spam in a can.

The clients like it and send me referrals regularly. As do my CPA partner and my attorney partner. I pretty much just sit here.

And now I have another Trumpster going after me personally. This just gets better.

Assuming you're being serious, who told you this?

To a PARROT, every human is also a PARROT, and hence "thinking" isn't possible or allowed.

I work and I frequent crowded places, many of them. Covid 19 was here in March, and its signature is a short staccato cough. That cough was all over America in March and April. It hasn't been here since. That's what flu bugs do, they come... and then they GO.

This Covid fraud has been used to steal an election, murder people not friendly to the agenda of DEEP STATE Zionism, and has an army of thought police like yourself shouting down those online who notice.
Okay, got it Q!

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

The clients like it and send me referrals regularly. As do my CPA partner and my attorney partner. I pretty much just sit here.

And now I have another Trumpster going after me personally. This just gets better.
Yep. You're a CFP hero. LOL. You're also Batman.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

I really am! The CFP hero, that is. I'm not much into capes or flashy cars.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Are you still responding? Don't you have others to troll with your "wisdom"?

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Easy. He is lying.

Appreciate the response.

There's a ton of information out there on the wide range of effects to the heart, the brain, the lungs, the kidneys...

But the Trumpsters aren't told about that in their world, so they simply don't know.

Willful, arrogant ignorance.
The heart has its reasons that reason knows not of.

Dogma trumps data.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Another Qanon member.

Good.

Yet you neither denied it, nor demanded I prove it.
That's because your opinion means nothing to me.

Your behaviors, on the other hand, are fascinating.

Yet, you're back decrying same.

Sure appears to be another lie.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Are you still responding? Don't you have others to troll with your "wisdom"?
Not that I know of! But I appreciate your asking!

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

So you don't spend much time analyzing individual needs in a changing economic environment. You really are selling a canned product.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

So you don't spend much time analyzing individual needs in a changing economic environment. You really are selling a canned product.

Nope, I'm always analyzing and researching. Up at 3:30 or so every morning. 365. But that's fun, not work. So is tweaking portfolios. Doing that on another screen right now, looking at short term bond funds.

Actually performing the mechanics of the job, the boring stuff, very little time. Just a few clicks. Client meetings are fun.

You keep trying to insult. All of your assumptions are negative. That must be a lousy way to go through life.

Forum List

Back