More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

You try so hard to come across as smart and sophisticated but often you cross to stupidity.

Why dont you visit hospitals and see for your own eyes? Or ask ICU nurses and doctors?

This is where they use a little realized medical fact, that there are few direct causes of death. Even somebody hit by a bus, doesn't die from the impact, but from the damage the impact caused, like blood loss, organ damage, swelling and inflammation.

But the difference with covid-19 is that the cytokine storm of the immune system over reaction is EASILY stopped by immuno suppressants. HCQ is one of them, but there are many that are much better. No one should be dying from covid-19. It is an easy fix. A couple of years from now they will have the procedures down and no one will die. Even now, very few are dying. The 280k out of 330 million is only 0.06%.

One can only hope that your average Trumpster doesn't wreck or destroy any lives with their proud arrogant ignorance.

No, your average "Trumpster" like me, a truck driver, has been out there since the start, delivering the things you need to make your life what it is. I've been in states all over this country, and I haven't caught so much as a cold....So, you want us to contract this and die? Where will you get your cheeto's?
You're employed?

You are far above average for a tRumpling my friend.

Funny...

You try so hard to come across as smart and sophisticated but often you cross to stupidity.

Why dont you visit hospitals and see for your own eyes? Or ask ICU nurses and doctors?

This is where they use a little realized medical fact, that there are few direct causes of death. Even somebody hit by a bus, doesn't die from the impact, but from the damage the impact caused, like blood loss, organ damage, swelling and inflammation.

But the difference with covid-19 is that the cytokine storm of the immune system over reaction is EASILY stopped by immuno suppressants. HCQ is one of them, but there are many that are much better. No one should be dying from covid-19. It is an easy fix. A couple of years from now they will have the procedures down and no one will die. Even now, very few are dying. The 280k out of 330 million is only 0.06%.
If it is so easily treated, why do you think it has not been effectively treated in so many cases?

If it is so easily treated, why do you think it has not been effectively treated in so many cases?

What makes you say that?

The chances of dying from the Wuhan are no more than a rounding error.

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

Yet it served as the Democrat's reason to destroy the economy.

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

IT'S REALLY A TRAVESTY, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE MORONS WHO MODERATE THIS SHlTKICKER MESSAGE BOARD TO HAVE THIS THREAD TITLE (or ANY PoliticalSheik post) ANYWHERE BUT THE CONSPIRACY SECTION.

`

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

IT'S REALLY A TRAVESTY, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE MORONS WHO MODERATE THIS SHlTKICKER MESSAGE BOARD TO HAVE THIS THREAD TITLE (or ANY PoliticalSheik post) ANYWHERE BUT THE CONSPIRACY SECTION.

`

No vulgarity, no matter how deeply I've wounded you.

1609794546766.png

DEADLY!!!!

Deadly, I tell you!!!!

Vote Democrat, 'cause the Wuhan Red Death is coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From 2017
"Veteran talk show host Larry King has conquered several health battles in his life. He’s survived a heart attack, prostate cancer treatment, and a bypass surgery after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. The next diagnosis on his list? Lung cancer.

In an interview with US Weekly, 83-year-old King revealed that he had been diagnosed with stage 1 lung cancer during a routine visit with his doctor."

Yesterday:

"Larry King, hospitalized with COVID, moved out of ICU
Broadcast legend Larry King, who has been suffering from COVID-19, has been moved out of the intensive care unit at a Los Angeles hospital and is no longer receiving supplemental oxygen"

...now breathing on his own, said David Theall, a spokesman for Ora Media, a production company formed by King.

The 87-year-old broadcasting legend..."

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

Yet it served as the Democrat's reason to destroy the economy.

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
COVID doesn't cause heart attacks. It impacts your lungs. I had it, I know.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
You really don't think it affects everyone the same way, do you?

Is that what you've been told?

My wife and kids didn't have any issues sans loss of smell and taste for my wife. It causes fever, lung issues, fatigue, but not heart problems. I donate every month at the American Red Cross. To date they tell me my plasma has helped save 27 lives. Not once did any of the staff mention heart issues from COVID-19.

Maybe you should be less snide and lie a little less. It is boring catching you in all your lies. Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL

Honestly, Mac, sell your snake oil elsewhere.

Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL
From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

And that does not include my business consultancy clients. I have no need to lie, especially to someone like you.

You're out of your league. Maybe you should get me out of your head.

You lose.

My wife and kids didn't have any issues sans loss of smell and taste for my wife. It causes fever, lung issues, fatigue, but not heart problems. I donate every month at the American Red Cross. To date they tell me my plasma has helped save 27 lives. Not once did any of the staff mention heart issues from COVID-19.

Maybe you should be less snide and lie a little less. It is boring catching you in all your lies. Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

And that does not include my business consultancy clients. I have no need to lie, especially to someone like you.

You lose.
LMAO. That proves nothing. It is a cut and paste and we don't know whose practice it is. Could be a practice of five random CFPs. You are also lying that you know all of them and only 15 are Trump supporters. The math doesn't add up. But I enjoy watching you dig that hole. Keep at it.

Tell me again how you have 380 clients. LOL. An average CFP has 96 clients. You have 4x that? LOL
From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

I can see his point.....I've caught you lying, too.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Yep. And I utterly refuted that too. Practice doesn't mean Mac's. He just keeps digging that hole.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.
LMAO. That proves nothing. It is a cut and paste and we don't know whose practice it is. Could be a practice of five random CFPs. You are also lying that you know all of them and only 15 are Trump supporters. The math doesn't add up. But I enjoy watching you dig that hole. Keep at it.
I sure will.

And I know you know believe me, Q.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.

Another Qanon member.

Good.

From my dashboard:

DiwSSfZ.jpg

You lose.
I sure will.

And I know you know believe me, Q.
Nope. You're a liar. I work in the M&A and debt space. I can smell a rat from 10k miles away. You're a fraud. And I caught you in a lie. Average CFP has 96 clients but you have 4x that and post here all the time. Yeah, sell that snake oil to other leftists.

Forum List

Back