More Election Fraud Found

I think you're nuts, and too childish to admit the country voted against that oange pig.
On the contrary, I think you're too emotionally driven to read between the lines and apply logic to the situation.

Nobody would fight this hard to keep people from investigating the election unless they know that they would be in a world of shit if they allowed the truth to be found out and made public.
If the whole truth ever becomes actionable in courts around the country these people will have to move to Ukraine to escape prosecution. That includes every person on the Jan 6th Committee, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and most of the big shots in the FBI. There's folks in the Pentagon that have a lot of answering to do as well. The CIA would be gutted and all of it's leaders put behind bars for committing acts of treason.
My guess is Biden will pardon all of them before he leaves office just in case.

There it is?!?! Are you seriously considering that BS proof of anything?

I don’t understand for the life of me how people like you can blindly believe what some fringe news station tells you with zero back up and then pretend like other people are media puppets. Get some self awareness and learn to think for yourself
I'm just trying to stop the new bullshit theory that comes every day.

So how could the hand count not show more scanned than counted by hand?
Doesn't matter what they found. They were forced to certify the election anyway.
Same thing happened in Arizona.
We're discovering that no matter what discrepancies were found....many states were ordered to certify the election.

Doesn't matter what they found. They were forced to certify the election anyway.
Same thing happened in Arizona.
We're discovering that no matter what discrepancies were found....many states were ordered to certify the election.
We both know that's bullshit.

It just keeps coming. This man proves evidence was buried and complaints silenced over and over again. The fraud was obvious. He has proven it but authorities do nothing.

What else could one expect from the folks that support "one world with no borders"???

AP finds fewer than 475 cases of potential voter fraud, many involving Trump voters
A team of Associated Press reporters spent months reviewing every possible voter fraud case in six battleground states disputed by former President Donald Trump, and they found "fewer than 475 — a number that would have made no difference in the 2020 presidential election," AP reports.
"The cases are bipartisan. Some of those charged with fraud are registered Republicans or told investigators they were supporters of Trump." In fact, every specific case written up in the AP report involved a Trump supporter voting twice or casing a ballot illegally.
Three apparent Trump supporters were recently arrested in Florida and charged with casting more than one vote, The Washington Post reports. The three residents of The Villages are charged with having voted in Florida and also another state — Michigan, New York, and an undisclosed state, the Post says, and they were arrested after the county elections supervisor ordered an investigation.
All these cases "underscore that suspected fraud is both generally detected and exceptionally rare," AP reports

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 12.29.00 PM.png
"WE LIKE THAT THERE BOGUS 'LANDSLIDE!'
NOT THAT 'CERTIFIED ELECTION RESULT!'"

AP finds fewer than 475 cases of potential voter fraud, many involving Trump voters
A team of Associated Press reporters spent months reviewing every possible voter fraud case in six battleground states disputed by former President Donald Trump, and they found "fewer than 475 — a number that would have made no difference in the 2020 presidential election," AP reports.
"The cases are bipartisan. Some of those charged with fraud are registered Republicans or told investigators they were supporters of Trump." In fact, every specific case written up in the AP report involved a Trump supporter voting twice or casing a ballot illegally.
Three apparent Trump supporters were recently arrested in Florida and charged with casting more than one vote, The Washington Post reports. The three residents of The Villages are charged with having voted in Florida and also another state — Michigan, New York, and an undisclosed state, the Post says, and they were arrested after the county elections supervisor ordered an investigation.
All these cases "underscore that suspected fraud is both generally detected and exceptionally rare," AP reports

"WE LIKE THAT THERE BOGUS 'LANDSLIDE!'
NOT THAT 'CERTIFIED ELECTION RESULT!'"

Worried?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back