Polled Voters Admit That 20% of Their Mailed-In Ballots WERE FRAUDULENT In Some Way

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Can't believe no one is talking about this as I would think this is earth shattering!

Also, I would think these admissions by 1:5 2020 voters that they cheated (suggesting up to 14 million illegal votes) would seem to weigh heavily in Trump's favor in proving he had a very legitimate reason to believe he was defrauded from his reelection!

You decide:

You're fucking pathetic. What absolute losers.
4i6Ckte.gif

Trumps election, was the LAST election. They tried to cheat that one too; but underestimated the degree to which they needed to cheat. They made sure that will never happen again...

Can't believe no one is talking about this as I would think this is earth shattering!

Also, I would think these admissions by 1:5 2020 voters that they cheated (suggesting up to 14 million illegal votes) would seem to weigh heavily in Trump's favor in proving he had a very legitimate reason to believe he was defrauded from his reelection!

You decide:

:eusa_doh:

:no_text11:

:piss2:

Survey says:

Margin of fraud.

More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The Heartland Institute finds that 21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t.

20%? who are they polling ? some nursing home in the villages? and the wild assumption that they cheated for biden. every fraud case i've seen was a trump voter.

~~~~~~

Jack Smith’s prosecution is supposedly based on that Trump ‘falsely’ claimed that the election suffered from improprieties.
Trump’s defense is that there was actually fraud and Trump acted in his official capacity as President to uncover it, and to protect the Nation from it.
They should disbar Jack Smith. ‘Trump committed fraud’ because of the ‘baseless’, ‘false’, etc. ‘Trump lied and committed fraud’, etc. The only lying is Jack Smith.
All those arguments in the federal charges disappear if there was actually fraud in the 2020 election. The information on this Rasmussen report and the results of the poll should be made part of the record, and the trial should drag on for several years before even the meat of it gets started, showing proof of electoral interference and fraud, addressing every sentence it is referred to as ‘false’ or ‘baseless’ in the indictment.

20%? who are they polling ? some nursing home in the villages?
Try reading the linked articles dumbass--- the polled were about 1/3rd democrat, 1/3rd republican, and about 1/3rd independents, all people who voted only by mail-in ballot, and as we know, while democrats almost exclusively voted by mail in, hardly any GOP voted that way, so, it is most likely 99% all democrats and some independents who admitted they cheated for Biden as they most certainly didn't vote for Trump, and if we assume 999 surveyed, 1/3rd each, in order to end up with 20% surveyed admitting they cheated, that suggests that up to 199 of the 333 democrats sampled or about 60% (6 out of 10) admit cheating in some way to get Biden in office.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Bottom line is that even if the figures are a bit off, even if there are some unaccounted random variables or deviation, it is clear that there was MASSIVE fraud and cheating in the 2020 election.

Far from the "baseless and disproven" claims made by the lying sycophant media 10,000 times.

Shades of EXACTLY what Jimmy Carter warned us would happen back in 2005.

It is all becoming clear at last that once again, Trump was right.

And as usual, my favorite dick-sucker election fraud denier JackOfNoTrades is hiding from me in shame just plain run out of lies and evasions.

Most of all, this entirely changes the context of the J6 protest at the capitol and any role Trump may have played in it. Seems that after all, for the most part, the J6ers were acting as heroes and patriots in the best tradition of the Constitution and not as insurrectionists as the lying MSM and politicians have claimed.

You decide:

Its Rasmussen. Instantly discredited.

Try reading the linked articles dumbass--- the polled were about 1/3rd democrat, 1/3rd republican, and about 1/3rd independents, all people who voted only by mail-in ballot, and as we know, while democrats almost exclusively voted by mail in, hardly any GOP voted that way, so, it is most likely 99% all democrats and some independents who admitted they cheated for Biden as they most certainly didn't vote for Trump, and if we assume 999 surveyed, 1/3rd each, in order to end up with 20% surveyed admitting they cheated, that suggests that up to 199 of the 333 democrats sampled or about 60% (6 out of 10) admit cheating in some way to get Biden in office.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Bottom line is that even if the figures are a bit off, even if there are some unaccounted random variables or deviation, it is clear that there was MASSIVE fraud and cheating in the 2020 election.

Far from the "baseless and disproven" claims made by the lying sycophant media 10,000 times.

Shades of EXACTLY what Jimmy Carter warned us would happen back in 2005.

It is all becoming clear at last that once again, Trump was right.

And as usual, my favorite dick-sucker election fraud denier JackOfNoTrades is hiding from me in shame just plain run out of lies and evasions.

Most of all, this entirely changes the context of the J6 protest at the capitol and any role Trump may have played in it. Seems that after all, for the most part, the J6ers were acting as heroes and patriots in the best tradition of the Constitution and not as insurrectionists as the lying MSM and politicians have claimed.
Wow, you should do something about that.

Forum List

Back