More Economic Good News: Recovery Stronger than expected

Those 46 Economists all have jobs, no reason for them not to look at the bright side of things.

The economy is recovereing much to the rights dismay.

Party first all the way huh guys?

You could not tell that the economy is recovering by looking at me. I hope it is recovering, but I am still looking for that hopey changey thing.

Where is the rightwing in celebrating the economic recovery of our country?

Do they hate Obama so much that they still regret that economic indicators are reversing for the good?

I have nothing to celebrate at the moment. I'm darned frustrated with my job search. I can't even get the frigging employment agencies to give me a frigging call back. That has got to suck! When the economic recovery rears its beautiful countenance upon us all, you can damn well be certain, I will be celebrating.

And for the record, I don't hate President Obama. I am not all that thrilled with his idea of health care reform, but I definitely do not hate him, in fact, as a person, I like him much better than his immediate predecessor.

Immie

You just have to be patient.

I am not sure he can wait until 2012 when President Palin takes office.

Those 46 Economists all have jobs, no reason for them not to look at the bright side of things.

The economy is recovereing much to the rights dismay.

Party first all the way huh guys?

You could not tell that the economy is recovering by looking at me. I hope it is recovering, but I am still looking for that hopey changey thing.

Where is the rightwing in celebrating the economic recovery of our country?

Do they hate Obama so much that they still regret that economic indicators are reversing for the good?

I have nothing to celebrate at the moment. I'm darned frustrated with my job search. I can't even get the frigging employment agencies to give me a frigging call back. That has got to suck! When the economic recovery rears its beautiful countenance upon us all, you can damn well be certain, I will be celebrating.

And for the record, I don't hate President Obama. I am not all that thrilled with his idea of health care reform, but I definitely do not hate him, in fact, as a person, I like him much better than his immediate predecessor.

Immie

You just have to be patient. There is no quick fix and the higher skilled your jobset is, the longer it may take. We have been through this in the past and it is not easy. I came out of college at the end of VietNam and the Apollo program. There were no Engineering jobs anywhere.
It took a while, but everyone eventually found a job.

Best of luck Immie

I'm trying to be patient and have been up until about two weeks ago, but then it just seems like the bottom dropped out the market. Actually, come to think about it (and I am not placing blame) but it seems that about the the time President Obama signed the health care reform bill, even the few phone calls I was getting stopped coming at all.

I think a lot of employers are uncertain how this is going to affect them.

My degree is in Finance and my skills are in Accounting. I am not without hope. But there are a lot of people who are looking and in my field.

Immie

Immie

You just have to be patient.

Thats not patience.....thats certifiably delusional

And if I waited that long, I would definitely be certifiable!

Financially, I'm fine, but I need to go back to work. I need to do something just to keep busy.

Immie

I'm with you...there is only so much inactive time you can put up with.

There is always drinking...that has helped the unemployed through the ages

And if I waited that long, I would definitely be certifiable!

Financially, I'm fine, but I need to go back to work. I need to do something just to keep busy.

Immie

I'm with you...there is only so much inactive time you can put up with.

There is always drinking...that has helped the unemployed through the ages

Hehe,

There is one bottle of beer in my refrigerator and a bottle of wine.

I bought both before I lost my job at the end of January. I am saving both for the celebration when I get a job.

I'm don't drink much at all, but I'm so looking forward to opening those.

Immie

Yes, Best of Luck! I hope you land a good job soon.

Forum List

Back