More economic good news....292,000 jobs added in December

Bush 1 & 2 slowed US GDP growth & exploded China's GDP. Clinton & Obama boosted US GDP & slowed China's growth. Obama's 2016 STOU should be a Huge Victory Lap!

20150124_gdc741.png

Always good to hear people are working, Seriouisly.

I guess we don't need Obamacare or Food Stamps.

Market Massacre: Worst Ever First Week Of Trading

This was the worst first week of the year for US equities... ever!

Dow... (even worse than 2008)

20160108_EOD1_0.jpg

20160108_EOD4_0.jpg

Yes, Obuma's RECESSION is just starting...there are lots of signs of the rising fear on Wall Street. CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index is now flashing "extreme fear," a dramatic reversal from "neutral" just a week ago.

Left wing Billionaire George Soros was among the most prominent investors to say the current situation reminds them of the 2008 financial crisis.

And once again we witness many on the reprehensible right who want to see the American people continue to suffer for some perceived partisan gain.
How many people retired last month and vacated jobs?

About 300,000 because 10,000 Baby Boomers retire every day. Yet the number of people not in the labor force shrank, meaning that likely 692,000 people got a job last month which was 292k more than retired.

I was wondering the same thing.

But you need to check your math.

President Obama has added 9.3 million jobs since taking office

Over TWICE what both Bush's combined (4 million) could manage

Still a hack I see.

No brag....just fact
Will Sonnett

Sure...and all facts don't need to be understood in context.

That's why you are far left turd with a ring through your nose.

You have your mind made up....who needs confusion (or in your case, a reasoned thought process).

I'll repeat...it's good that more people are working.

The Bushs will always be the Jobless Welfare Presidents. Clinton & Obama increased Jobs & reduced Welfare!

fredgraph.png

I agree....

Clinton and the GOP congress did a lot of good work.

Bush and the GOP congress were a total disaster.

Obama and the GOP congress have not been very good.

The U.S. economy added 292,000 jobs in December, well ahead of expectations, capping off the second best year of gains since 1999.
The 5.75 million jobs created in the past two years represent the best streak for the labor market since the late 1990s.
The economy has added jobs for 63 straight months and appears on track to maintain that momentum in 2016, with some economists expecting that full employment will be reached by mid-year.
Jason Furman, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, said the annual average unemployment rate has seen its fastest two-year decline in 30 years.
Furman noted that the private sector has added 14.1 million jobs over 70 straight months, extending the longest streak on record.

From the GOP:

House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady (R-Texas) said that “while this report is better than expected, millions of more Americans would be working today if the Obama administration had spent less time growing Washington and more time growing our local economy.”

"If President Obama wants to make a real difference during his last year in office, he’ll use his final State of the Union address to propose new ways to break down barriers to job creation and encourage economic growth,” he said.

Economy adds 292K jobs in December

Republicans held both houses and the majority of the Supreme Court for nearly 5 years under Bush and that's what those *holes say? What have they done to help the president. People who vote those goons into office get what they deserve. Why punish the rest of us?

Republicans have been sitting on the Obama Jobs Bill that provides billions for infrastructure improvement for five years now

They are more interested in repealing Obamacare
I think they are punishing the country for voting in a black president.

The Bushs will always be the Jobless Welfare Presidents. Clinton & Obama increased Jobs & reduced Welfare!

fredgraph.png

I agree....

Obama is black. To Republicans, that means a lot.

fredgraph.png

I agree....

How many repeal Obamacare votes can you take?

fredgraph.png

I agree....

Obama is black. To Republicans, that means a lot.

You are a moron. That tells people a great deal.

fredgraph.png

I agree....

How many repeal Obamacare votes can you take?

I have not taken any and I don't plan to take any in the future.

Forum List

Back