More dems get on the Ryan bandwagon

Paul Ryan, a younger version of John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. Another milquetoast dunce to be made Obama's little bitch. WTG Republicans! That'll show em.

We often ask what hillary has accomplished, but what conservative legislation is paul ryan responsible for?

Paul Ryan, a younger version of John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. Another milquetoast dunce to be made Obama's little bitch. WTG Republicans! That'll show em.

Sometimes I can't help but be amazed at three things, two of which are seemingly contradictory.

The first one is how gullible, or naïve, or hapless conservatives are. I mean, they'll believe any outlandish conspiracy theory under the sun that someone dangles in front of them...as long as it's about liberals, of course.

The second one has to do with their naivety about the world of hardball politics.

For example, since the Republican House caucus is engaged in leadership turmoil (and quite possibly, a leadership struggle) that might very well just disintegrate further if the most conservative members can't (or won't) come together on a consensus candidate to take the Speaker's job, would it be in the Democrats interest to smooth the way in the transition to a new speaker? I don't think so. Certainly, that's not the case the year before a presidential election when the current president, a Democrat, won't be on the ballot. So, do you actually think it's out of the question that the Democrats might see an opportunity to undermine a good candidate by throwing their support behind him in the hope that rank and file conservatives might just reject him for that very reason?

And lastly, it amazes me how quickly conservatives can and will turn on one of their own.

ryan%2Brino.jpg

boehner-ryan-amnesty-amigos.jpg

Paul Ryan -who was less than impressive on the 2012 Romney ticket, (Even JoJo, The Fucking Clown" Biden stopped him dead in their debates!) and who sports a lousy 58% Conservative Rating- joined Obama in expanding government and quashing freedom as much as anybody else has,
doubling the size of the already-bloated National Debt in the process.
This cheesehead wonk actually loves big government,
supporting such ill-advised initiatives as:
  • TARP
  • Porkulus Bill of 2008
  • $15 billion bailout for GM and Chrysler.
  • $192 billion additional anti-recession stimulus spending.
  • prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients
  • extending unemployment benefits from 39 to 59 weeks
  • Head Start Act
  • No Child Left Behind Act
  • made the PATRIOT Act permanent
  • allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant
  • Budget Control Act of 2011 (raising the debt ceiling yet again)

Two House Democrats speak well of Ryan for speaker

Im curious if these dems would say if they were the majority that they wanted a speaker to work with republicans to help pass conservative legislation
What constitutes 'conservative legislation' – 'defunding' Planned Parenthood, 'repealing' the ACA, gutting necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures – no, the problem isn't a lack of compromise or cooperation, the problem is an extreme, wrongheaded rightist agenda anathema to sound, responsible governance.

Paul Ryan -who was less than impressive on the 2012 Romney ticket, (Even JoJo, The Fucking Clown" Biden stopped him dead in their debates!) and who sports a lousy 58% Conservative Rating- joined Obama in expanding government and quashing freedom as much as anybody else has,
doubling the size of the already-bloated National Debt in the process.
This cheesehead wonk actually loves big government,
supporting such ill-advised initiatives as:
  • TARP
  • Porkulus Bill of 2008
  • $15 billion bailout for GM and Chrysler.
  • $192 billion additional anti-recession stimulus spending.
  • prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients
  • extending unemployment benefits from 39 to 59 weeks
  • Head Start Act
  • No Child Left Behind Act
  • made the PATRIOT Act permanent
  • allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant
  • Budget Control Act of 2011 (raising the debt ceiling yet again)

the freedom caucus needs a name change
"Asslick Caucus"

Sometimes I can't help but be amazed at three things, two of which are seemingly contradictory.

The first one is how gullible, or naïve, or hapless conservatives are. I mean, they'll believe any outlandish conspiracy theory under the sun that someone dangles in front of them...as long as it's about liberals, of course.

The second one has to do with their naivety about the world of hardball politics.

For example, since the Republican House caucus is engaged in leadership turmoil (and quite possibly, a leadership struggle) that might very well just disintegrate further if the most conservative members can't (or won't) come together on a consensus candidate to take the Speaker's job, would it be in the Democrats interest to smooth the way in the transition to a new speaker? I don't think so. Certainly, that's not the case the year before a presidential election when the current president, a Democrat, won't be on the ballot. So, do you actually think it's out of the question that the Democrats might see an opportunity to undermine a good candidate by throwing their support behind him in the hope that rank and file conservatives might just reject him for that very reason?

And lastly, it amazes me how quickly conservatives can and will turn on one of their own.

Ryan's a Democrat in Republican's clothing. He's a milquetoast stooge. He's exactly what the Republicans don't need.

Ryan's a Democrat in Republican's clothing. He's a milquetoast stooge. He's exactly what the Republicans don't need.

By all means, scuttle his nomination. Then we can all sit around and munch popcorn as the GOP descends into political squabbling and infighting so Americans can see what kind of leadership they'd get if they gave Republicans an opportunity to lead this nation.

Interestingly enough, if conservatives had the chance, they'd do to average Americans what they're doing to one another.

By all means, scuttle his nomination. Then we can all sit around and munch popcorn as the GOP descends into political squabbling and infighting so Americans can see what kind of leadership they'd get if they gave Republicans an opportunity to lead this nation.

Interestingly enough, if conservatives had the chance, they'd do to average Americans what they're doing to one another.

Your support of Ryan says it all. Republicans don't need another milquetoast stooge to be Obama's little bitch.

Your support of Ryan says it all. Republicans don't need another milquetoast stooge to be Obama's little bitch.

I never said that I supported Ryan.

I can't believe you fucking idiots think a "Rino " is a bad thing . You don't want a centrist whis capable of compromise ?!

I never said that I supported Ryan.

Sure sounded like you did.

Forum List

Back