More deadbeats...

All of these problems these people bring with them cannot be dealt with, we cannot afford it. It cost us billions of dollars every year to deal with these damn illegal aliens....

Northbound migrant group doubles in size, enters Guatemala
Give them legal entry, give them work papers. Give them Medicaid (its cheaper than ER) and nothing else. Invest in their educations and assimilation; welcome them to our nation. We need workers. Their children will be our next generation of trained, skilled workers so that we don't need to import our trained workers from Asia and Europe.
It's the only way to prosper. We will shrink and diminish if all we do is slam the door against the inevitable flood of people who need to leave their home countries.
We don't need workers until we hit zero unemployment. That is not happening any time soon. No one is giving workers Medicade just for being born why would we give someone clawing at the gates Medicade?
You seem to think that just making it to our border should be a free give away and special prize. My question for you is if they are so worth having why are they not staying where they are and attempting to fix whatever is wrong in their country? Is it better to have uneducated people who allowed their country to be ruined in and allow them to do the same? Seems like we are doing a good enough job of ruining our own country why do we need more help to do it faster?

Oh wait I just realized you probably need a maid or someone to cut your grass for low under the table wages. Of course you would want unskilled workers. My bad.
No one is giving workers Medicade just for being born
But we should. And these folks who have access to nothing else would be better served for less if we gave them preventive and timely care rather than them using the ER for walkin clinics.
You do realize that to give everyone Medicade as you think would mean you taxes would have to go up to around 40% at the lowest right? So are you willing to do that?

There is an old saying nothing is free. So why do you want to give everything for free if you are not willing to pay for it yourself?
No, I didn't hear 40%. I know it will be a spike, but it would be worth it. I am willing to pay it.
Then start a “Go Fund Me”, and put your money where your mouth is...

Forum List

Back