More dead children on Biden and his no border policy.

I am 71 and you are correct. Too bad you are systematically misinformed....
Your opinion differs from mine. That’s fine with me. Life would be boring if we all agreed. You can believe the propaganda you like and I can believe the propaganda I like.

Remember how outraged the leftist were when AOC lied and told them Trump had illegals drinking out of toilets? The Vegetable has them drowning in record numbers and not a terse word from any of them. Leftists are sick partisan scum. Every last one of them.
POT MEET KETTLE

How many thousands of kids have to die coming to the US because Biden invited them here before the left shows any concern?

Greed is killing illegals crossing the border. All the freebies we offer them. Anchor Babies are like insurance.
Xiomara Quintanilla, 26, was seven months pregnant when she arrived at the border near McAllen, Texas, with her two small children, Brianna, 3, ...

How many thousands of kids have to die coming to the US because Biden invited them here before the left shows any concern?

No one is to blame but the incompetent and negligent parents. Blood of their kids on their hands. Trying to enter the country is a crime and crime does not pay. No sympathy from me. If they are seeking asylum, try the front door.

Forum List

Back