More Countries Preparing To Move Embassies To Jerusalem

Why would God bless the land that betrayed, rejected, and killed his Son (Jesus) ?????

Straight up, old school, so-last-millennium antisemitism.

Yeah, a millennium of Jews rejecting Jesus, and refusing to assimilate, oh boy.

The Unemployed Pollack is accusing us of “ rejecting Jesus” and refusing to assimilate? I suppose the Pollack means the Jewish Religion should become extinct.
There are many religions that don’t believe in Jesus: Obviously the unemployed Pollack never heard of “ religious freedom”. :asshole:

It's disrespectful to live in another person's land for eons, and never assimilate, Jews really are the bottom of the barrel.

It’s “ disrespectful” not to convert to another religion? Are Muslims and others who come to this Country and don’t convert to Christianity the bottom of the barrel? Pollacks are the bottom of the barrel especially when they are unemployed and not capable of working .:badgrin:

The U.S.A was founded on some level of freedom of religion, but I still see it as insulting to not assimilate to Christian values, be it a Jew, Muslim, or Hindu.

Where did I say I'm not capable of working?

I actually stated that I worked for 4 years on my last job, 6 days, sometimes 7 days a week, with no vacation time.

So, that's why I'm waiting a bit to go back in, I consider this my vacation time.

You're so desperate, and dumb, it's like a screeching Chimp, I'm dealing with.

The Unemployed Pollack is accusing us of “ rejecting Jesus” and refusing to assimilate? I suppose the Pollack means the Jewish Religion should become extinct.
There are many religions that don’t believe in Jesus: Obviously the unemployed Pollack never heard of “ religious freedom”. :asshole:

It's disrespectful to live in another person's land for eons, and never assimilate, Jews really are the bottom of the barrel.

It’s “ disrespectful” not to convert to another religion? Are Muslims and others who come to this Country and don’t convert to Christianity the bottom of the barrel? Pollacks are the bottom of the barrel especially when they are unemployed and not capable of working .:badgrin:

The U.S.A was founded on some level of freedom of religion, but I still see it as insulting to not assimilate to Christian values, be it a Jew, Muslim, or Hindu.

I actually stated that I worked for 4 years on my last job, 6 days, sometimes 7 days a week, with no vacation time.

So, that's why I'm waiting a bit to go back in, I consider this my vacation time.

Democracies are built on freedom of religion.

Even Islamic States, and non are democratic, allow some "freedom of religion", and have done so from the beginning of Islam.

Should there be only one Christian denomination in order for all to assimilate to?
Which one would you choose out of the ....about....15 different ones.

Should Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc celebrate Christmas just to make Christians happy?

And what does any of your post have to do with this thread?

While Trump's idiocy could be predicted, the level of Trump's idiocy was impossible to predict. Once he's out, one way or another, the U.S. will rejoin the world community and the isolated US embassy will move back where it belongs.

LMAO! Them poppies must be good this year, eh Monte.
Apparently they have a great record for wrong predictions and humiliating defeats. Let's ask him if he has any more interesting and entertaining "predictions"?

Hey maybe Monte will tell us our US embassy will be placed in EAST JERUSALEM, the capital of Palestine. Heh Heh!

The Palestinians could have had MOST of EAST JERUSALEM but turned it down!!!! They even went so far as to say Jews would NOT be allowed to prey at the Western Wall !!!!!!

So true. As I have said previously, Palestinians are their own worst enemy due to their Palestinian mentality.

You have actually stated you were Unemployed and blamed it on both your Italian and Jewish bosses. Whether you’re “ capable” of working or not; the facts are you are not. If someone immigrated to the US from a Muslim ( or any other primary religious Country) who is it INSULTING not to convert to Christianity?
The Pollack obviously doesn’t believe in Freedom of Religion; Hitler didn’t either
You’re so desperate, full of hate, stupidity it’s like dealing with a Screeching Chimp who was set on fire after being thrown in a barn( Something Pollacks like to do). :up_yours::up_yours:

So true. As I have said previously, Palestinians are their own worst enemy due to their Palestinian mentality.

change a few words, and ask how does that sound to a normal person?

"Negros are their own worst enemy due to their negros mentality"

change a few words, and ask how does that sound to a normal person?

"Negros are their own worst enemy due to their negros mentality"

That’s because the Palestinians were offered almost everything they wanted and turned it down. Get it? Doubt it.

Polack is the Polish word "Pole".

Polak is, not Polack.
Who cares...how can it be a racist term if Polak is what Poles call each other.
Funny reading some of the Pollack comments.
In name I couldn't have a more polish name. Heard the jokes all my life. Thing is, the name has been in America since mid 1800's. As far back as I could find.
100% American as far as I am concerned. Know nothing of Poland or a single word of the language.
Really don't get the animosity I have seen lately regarding comments on Poles or the barrage of anti-semetic statements regarding Israel reflected by some on the boards. Am I incorrect in assuming that Catholic Poles and Jews had a common enemy in the Nazis?
As far as the OP, I felt Trump made the correct move regarding Jerusalem as home for embassy. He only fulfilled a promise made to an ally made by previous administrations.

It's not over 'til the fat Lady sings
h3F88DC00

Last edited:

Forum List

Back