More Countries Preparing To Move Embassies To Jerusalem

Paraguay and Honduras?

Trump sure has long coat tails

God bless Israel, God bless America and God bless President Donald Trump!
Yes, i am sure gawd is just so proud of trump. Affairs, constant lies, judgment, multiple marriages. I am sure he is blessing him this very moment. Probably how the obese clown hasnt died from a heart attack yet

I was expecting the sky to fall, should the US decide to move its embassy to Jerusalem. Any updates on that?

About time! Olmert offered Abbas most of Jerusalem but wanted parts of the Old City where the Jewish Holy Sites are under “
International Control” which was of course rejected. . Now, they have NOTHING !!! :booze:

About time! Olmert offered Abbas most of Jerusalem but wanted parts of the Old City where the Jewish Holy Sites are under “
International Control” which was of course rejected. . Now, they have NOTHING !!! :booze:

Colonist maniac, who gets off on the misery, and oppression against the Palestinians.

Colonist maniac, who gets off on the misery, and oppression against the Palestinians.

Unemployed Pollack who admits his father taught him to Hate Jewsp

Looks like a new trend has started since Trump announcing Jerusalem Israel's capital.

Report: Paraguay, Honduras ready to move embassies to Jerusalem

Why would God bless the land that betrayed, rejected, and killed his Son (Jesus) ?????
Huh? Jesus is dead? All Christians I know say "Jesus Lives." Are Christians liars?

Unemployed Pollack who admits his father taught him to Hate Jewsp

I never said such a thing, you're clearly Jewish, and retarded.

Forum List

Back