More CNN Fake News

Did CNN Use a Fake Trump Voter to Spice Up Their ‘Trump Voters’ Panel?

so let me get this straight. they bring on a Trump Supporter to interview on how he's lost his magic high after voting for trump. yet, looking into this guys past, he was bitching at trump long before the election and is a known trump hater.

so how did CNN vet this "trump supporter"?
You are right ICE this fake, stupid stuff is so outrageous that it could be the folks on the right are posting and writing it. the reason I say that is no one can be that stupid to make statements so far out that they word "mental illness" come to mind.

Talk about a nothingburger. You guys will write about anything.

CNN interviews a man who is said to have voted for trump - and they ask him when he turned away from trump and he tells them.

all of this is a lie cause the dude never voted FOR trump and there are many posts of him pre-election stating his hate for trump.

if this isn't fake news, then please tell me what is?

appears some will defend anything if it means they're wrong about something.

so let me get this straight. they bring on a Trump Supporter to interview on how he's lost his magic high after voting for trump. yet, looking into this guys past, he was bitching at trump long before the election and is a known trump hater.

I love that part in your article where no evidence whatsoever is presented that the guy wasn’t a Trump voter

Christ, the stupidity on this forum sometimes...

I love that part in your article where no evidence whatsoever is presented that the guy wasn’t a Trump voter

Christ, the stupidity on this forum sometimes...
must be doing mirror reflections.

feel free to do some homework but this shit is why fake news is alive and well and associated with CNN.

537f08fb2c36137effc5a0ff873c85ac84a0190cca463d1f49bed3ec676c5a6c.jpg

Forum List

Back