More Bombs Bursting in Air on Republicans

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

1639692964690.png

Donald Trump’s Megaphone​

Fox News news hosts knew that Trump’s lies were lies—and they amplified them anyhow.​

I’ve shown a good deal of restraint since news broke that I left Fox News.

I haven’t done any TV about it, and I’ve let a lot of nonsense go by without a response.

A major reason I chose to leave with more than a year left on my contract was that I felt conflicted about speaking freely. Fox understandably doesn’t like to pay people who criticize Fox or its talent, and there is something unseemly about it.

So that was one reason why I left.

Another was that I didn’t want to be complicit in so many lies.

That’s the thing. I know that a huge share of the people you saw on TV praising Trump were being dishonest. I don’t merely suspect it, I know it, because they would say one thing to my face or in my presence and another thing when the cameras and microphones were flipped on. And even when I didn’t hear it directly, I was often one degree of separation from it. (“Guess what so-and-so said during the commercial break?”) Punditry and politics is a very small world—especially on the right—and if you add-up all the congressmen, senators, columnists, producers, editors, etc. you’ll probably end up with fewer people than the student population of a decent-sized liberal arts college.

Yes, yes, some people started to drink the Kool-Aid and actually came to believe their own lies, but that’s a subject for another time. Suffice it to say, however: Just because you’ve come to believe a lie that doesn’t make that lie true.

This is Jonah Goldberg. A man conservatives have quoted and believed. He's telling you that thre shit you're being told is not true.

Last edited:

View attachment 576531

Fox News news hosts knew that Trump’s lies were lies—and they amplified them anyhow.​

I haven’t done any TV about it, and I’ve let a lot of nonsense go by without a response.

A major reason I chose to leave with more than a year left on my contract was that I felt conflicted about speaking freely. Fox understandably doesn’t like to pay people who criticize Fox or its talent, and there is something unseemly about it.

That’s the thing. I know that a huge share of the people you saw on TV praising Trump were being dishonest. I don’t merely suspect it, I know it, because they would say one thing to my face or in my presence and another thing when the cameras and microphones were flipped on. And even when I didn’t hear it directly, I was often one degree of separation from it. (“Guess what so-and-so said during the commercial break?”) Punditry and politics is a very small world—especially on the right—and if you add-up all the congressmen, senators, columnists, producers, editors, etc. you’ll probably end up with fewer people than the student population of a decent-sized liberal arts college.

Yes, yes, some people started to drink the Kool-Aid and actually came to believe their own lies, but that’s a subject for another time. Suffice it to say, however: Just because you’ve come to believe a lie that doesn’t make that lie true.

This is Jonah Goldberg. A man conservative have quoted and believed. He's telling you that thre shit you're being told is not true.

How's your student loan forgiveness going, sucker?

LOL

View attachment 576531

This is Jonah Goldberg. A man conservative have quoted and believed. He's telling you that thre shit you're being told is not true.
Please list and prove these lies we speak. The lies and why they are lies

Not. Trump lies

I love it when these trolls get excited about taking down the Bad Orange Man, over and over, only to have him slip through their demented little fingers every time. Come early '23 IF he begins campaigning, they are going to absolutely lose their miiiiinnnds :auiqs.jpg:

Please list and prove these lies we speak. The lies and why they are lies

Not. Trump lies

That's what I want to know. Proof is in the pudding as they say, for all I know this guy is a never Trumper & takes favor with the establishment.

They never lie on Cnn:auiqs.jpg:....

Fox news sucks BTW. Sure they're better than CNN, but that's primarily because Tucker for instance and so many contributors who are superior humans than leftists in brains, beauty and decency. Personally though, I don't watch Fox at all, haven't for years.

I love it when these trolls get excited about taking down the Bad Orange Man, over and over, only to have him slip through their demented little fingers every time. Come early '23 IF he begins campaigning, they are going to absolutely lose their miiiiinnnds :auiqs.jpg:

They'll resort to ultra-violence!
Then, it's off to the barricades!!

This is Jonah Goldberg. A man conservatives have quoted and believed. He's telling you that thre shit you're being told is not true.
We know the election numbers weren't true. If you Dems would get the Hell out of the way and let us do the audits, we could find the true numbers.

View attachment 576531

It seems in the end old Jonah sided with the swamp.

View attachment 576531

Trump's Tru Bleevers are like Scientologists. It does not matter how many defectors leave the cult and try to tell the rubes the truth, even if the defectors were on the inside of the organization, the followers just shut their eyes and ears to the truth.

View attachment 576531

Yes, yes, some people started to drink the Kool-Aid and actually came to believe their own lies, but that’s a subject for another time. Suffice it to say, however: Just because you’ve come to believe a lie.........

Group projection, doll? That's a new one. :rolleyes-41:

Trump's Tru Bleevers are like Scientologists. It does not matter how many defectors leave the cult and try to tell the rubes the truth, even if the defectors were on the inside of the organization, the followers just shut their eyes and ears to the truth.
Sad but true. We're already seeing it here.

Forum List

Back