More bad news for the Old White Man's party

Embracing the concept of America as a third world South American marxist dictatorship certainly would appeal to Obama voters...............Hail Sandinistas !!!!!

Yup. Legal rape. Rape conceived babies a gift from Gawd. All them Hispanic looking people are illegals. Workers are all lazy bastards and should have their wages cut. The Very Wealthy need more tax cuts so they can increase employment like they did in 2008.

And if we don't get our way, we are going to shoot your asses.

What a bunch of load mouthed assholes you guys are. All you can talk about after you took a well deserved beating at the polls is seccession and using your guns on your fellow Americans. Cowards and traitors all is what you sound like.

Dont those red necked tea baggers understand that its time to fall into the collectivist, social justice, neo-communist fold ???

I don't know why we should applaud America being taken over by foreigners...
sorry-3.gif

I don't know why the left has such deep hate and racism for white, male, senior citizens either.

In case you've forgotten, America was created by foreigners and it will always be made up by foreigners and we will continue to import foreigners by the millions each year. If it seems like (conservative) white, male senior citizens are being picked on it's because they are usually the ones espousing plenty of deep hate and racism themselves. They reap what they sow.

sorry-3.gif

I don't know why the left has such deep hate and racism for white, male, senior citizens either.

In case you've forgotten, America was created by foreigners and it will always be made up by foreigners and we will continue to import foreigners by the millions each year. If it seems like (conservative) white, male senior citizens are being picked on it's because they are usually the ones espousing plenty of deep hate and racism themselves. They reap what they sow.

So it's okay in your book to be a racist. We got you on da record babe.

sorry-3.gif

And you don't think that is a little EXCESSIVE??

Good Grief People! It is basic Census data! It is fact! There is nothing the GOP can do about it. They need to either change or become extinct within ten years.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: THURSDAY, DEC. 13, 2012
A Look at the U.S. Population in 2060, Live on “America by the Numbers” Segment of
C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal”​

The U.S. population will be slower growing, considerably older and more racially and ethnically diverse by just past mid-century. Find out more on Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, at approximately 9 a.m. EST as Jennifer Ortman, a demographer in the Population Division at the U.S. Census Bureau, discusses U.S. population projections. Each Friday, C-SPAN&#8217;s &#8220;America by the Numbers&#8221; segment features information from the federal statistical system. The program highlights the trends and allows the public to call in or email their views. More information on previous C-SPAN programs is available at <http://www.census.gov/newsroom/cspan/>.

No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only.

I received this Census bulletin today. Maybe not new, but something for the GOP to worry about when they keep pushing cuts to SS and Med...Tune in on December 14th and find out more!

democrats the party of illegal immigrates and sexual offenders.

AP Exclusive: Gov&rsquo;t arrests illegal immigrant, registered sex offender working for US senator - The Washington Post

I received this Census bulletin today. Maybe not new, but something for the GOP to worry about when they keep pushing cuts to SS and Med...Tune in on December 14th and find out more!

Doesn't worry me one bit. I'm amazed how many people have failed to realize the following.

In 1949, the Republican Party was in a worse position than today. It had suffered the following:

- 5TH CONSECUTIVE presidential defeat
- lost both the house AND senate (after a 'had enough campaign in 1946' ... Tea party anyone???)

They were writing in Time Magazine how the GOP was finished. Nothing but doom and gloom. Here it was - a President was elected (4 yrs removed from being a senator), who played identity politics to defeat a stickfigure-like GOP nominee - sound familiar?

Rather than do what the Media wanted, they stayed to their principles, found candidates who knew how to win elections, and let the inherent inconsistencies in Democratic policies expose themselves. Amazingly enough, 4 years later, the tables had turned - the GOP won.

History parallels itself and the same thing will happen again.

Doesn't worry me one bit. I'm amazed how many people have failed to realize the following.

In 1949, the Republican Party was in a worse position than today. It had suffered the following:

- 5TH CONSECUTIVE presidential defeat
- lost both the house AND senate (after a 'had enough campaign in 1946' ... Tea party anyone???)

They were writing in Time Magazine how the GOP was finished. Nothing but doom and gloom. Here it was - a President was elected (4 yrs removed from being a senator), who played identity politics to defeat a stickfigure-like GOP nominee - sound familiar?

Rather than do what the Media wanted, they stayed to their principles, found candidates who knew how to win elections, and let the inherent inconsistencies in Democratic policies expose themselves. Amazingly enough, 4 years later, the tables had turned - the GOP won.

History parallels itself and the same thing will happen again.

But was the level of governement dependency the same? The culture of entitlements and sucking the teat of the government is a little different now. With the high percentage of Americans on the dole, I don't know if I will ever see a fiscal conservative in office again.

But was the level of governement dependency the same? The culture of entitlements and sucking the teat of the government is a little different now. With the high percentage of Americans on the dole, I don't know if I will ever see a fiscal conservative in office again.

Yes, the corporations have given new meaning of the term "vulture capitalism". Now they starve their employees with minimum wages and low hours, then then teach them how to apply for food stamps and Medicaid.

It's time that Walmart and the other high-profit mega-corporations are screwing over the poor and forcing their workers into living on food stamps. Let's make the high-profit corporations pay for the entitlements their employees are using.

While Rush and Fox distract you with stories about the "takers" to distract you, Fortune's wealthiest corporations and Americans are using entitlement programs to subsidize their record profits. And the Republicans don't even want to raise their taxes to pay for it.

Forum List

Back