Watching Boehner news conference now

It will be good for us in the long run.

But imagine how those tweener Obama voters are going to feel when the financial shitstorm of tax increases and Obamacare hit them.

He is digging in his heels. No tax increases. Spending must be cut. Cliff looks imminent. ...

Go over it. The GOP is in the crapper anyway right now so what do they have to lose? No matter what happens all the negatives will be the GOP's fault and all the positives...Obama's.

Obama gets his tax increase and Boehner gets his cuts.

If the economy falters...it's Obama's legacy to cherish for the rest of his days. That is if he actually gave a shit about the repercussions of his actions...and inactions. He doesn't.

Last edited:

But imagine how those tweener Obama voters are going to feel when the financial shitstorm of tax increases and Obamacare hit them.

Maybe their Unions will help them through their tough times ahead. :D

here the republican party is.

they made a mess of their party and the country and now want more bad things for this country becuase the PARTY has nothing more to lose?

That is how the party sees things.

NOTHING is about country and its all about their party.

Party over country at every turn

they made a mess of their party and the country and now want more bad things for this country becuase the PARTY has nothing more to lose?

are_you_drunk_yet.jpg

I say give Obama exactly what he wants. Vote 'present' on any bill they put forward. Let them own it.

The ones here won't care. They don't work anyway...or pay taxes.

I venture to say the average Liberal USMB poster is on 4 gubmint dependency programs.

LOL

there is that parrot again. please tell me what programs I am on.

The ones here won't care. They don't work anyway...or pay taxes.

I venture to say the average Liberal USMB poster is on 4 gubmint dependency programs.

LOL

I expect them programs to be belly up before I'm even eligible. Thankfully I have never counted on them when thinking of retirement. To be honest retirement sounds boring. I hope to be active enough to work till the end :) I enjoy my job

You numbskulls want the rich to pay their fair share so the lazy don't have to pay anything, and you have the nerve to say R's are putting party over country. And btw... It's because idiot.

let them own it?

there you have it folks.

the republican party will place party over country every time they are asked.

The republican party will give this country NOTHING of what it voted for because the party is more important to them than this country.

Can it get any clearer?

let them own it?

there you have it folks.

the republican party will place party over country every time they are asked.

The republican party will give this country NOTHING of what it voted for because the party is more important to them than this country.

Can it get any clearer?

stock-photo-22214125-not-drunk-yet.jpg

Excellent!

Go over the cliff, then ask the American people why King Barry is SO obsessed with raising taxes on folks over $250K, when it won't raise enough money to do more than fund a drunken GSA party in Vegas, or another failed solar energy scam. Highlight the FACT that BO is on a crusade against America, against prosperity, against personal freedom and opportunity, and trying to drag this nation down as payback for our supposed past sins.

Make the nation realize that our biggest enemy resides IN the White House, not in a cave in Afghanistan...

Last edited:

You numbskulls want the rich to pay their fair share so the lazy don't have to pay anything, and you have the nerve to say R's are putting party over country. And btw... It's because idiot.

60% of the American people agree the welthy need to pay more.

You hate your country and think democracy means nothing if it doesnt do your bidding

They have NO love of democracy.

the current right wing republican is anti American in its views

Forum List

Back