More bad news for the Old White Man's party

I don't know why we should applaud America being taken over by foreigners...
sorry-3.gif

I don't know why the left has such deep hate and racism for white, male, senior citizens either.

Just accept it. They are haters. Haters gonna hate. See my sig line.

Lock and Load.

Oh my. What a serious threat:lol:

Silly asshole cannot even talk reason. Lock and load, indeed. Take a shit and get it out of your system.

You lost an election because you excluded and denigrated a bunch of people. Those people for some reason just did not see fit to vote for your ideas. And you cannot seem to understand why.

You people are getting terminally stupid.

After the Democrats fix everything they'll rule for hundreds of years! :lol:

They will never fix everything. They can't. Their policies will just make things worse.

I can't, however, guarantee that wont keep them from ruling for hundreds of years.

Lock and Load.

Silly asshole cannot even talk reason. Lock and load, indeed. Take a shit and get it out of your system.

You lost an election because you excluded and denigrated a bunch of people. Those people for some reason just did not see fit to vote for your ideas. And you cannot seem to understand why.

Do you actually think America can survive the race and class warfare the Democrats want?

You do realize that such 'progressiveness' has destroyed many millions of lives in recent history?

The tribalism which the OP promotes can only lead to the destruction of America.

America can't exist if the Democrats get their way and the races fight each other.

They're not happy with just CLASS WARFARE, they have to thrown in RACE WARFARE and AGE WARFARE to boot.

These filthy leftists are nothing short of human garbage.

Recognize it and prepare for it. Yes. It's true. America can't exist in a state of permanent class and race warfare. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Republicans would do themselves a huge favor if they separated from democrats completely and started operating independently.

Lock and Load.
Done deal. I'm sick of leftists. They're KILLING America, and seem to be quite happy about it.

Last edited:
After the Democrats fix everything they'll rule for hundreds of years! :lol:

They will never fix everything. They can't. Their policies will just make things worse.

I can't, however, guarantee that wont keep them from ruling for hundreds of years.

We don't even have FIVE more years unless BIG CHANGES are made, and that means changes DEMS DON'T WANT. So don't worry about hundreds Avatar, ain't gonna get anywhere near that. The shit is going to hit the fan, and soon.

Lock and Load.

Funny, the only people excluding others are you guys. Conservatives don't give a damn whether you are black, white, what creed or religion you have, or what gender you are. Limited government and the Constitution trump all things.

Your party is the one who thrives on dividing people by race, religion, gender, and income. And sadly, you are very effective at it.

Lock and Load.

Republicans understand why. That's not the issue. Why is that democrats promised more free stuff and Republicans only offered a job and opportunity. That's why democrats won. Republicans misunderstood the desire for free stuff.

Was it stupid to not realize that the nation has tipped into a majority of leeches? Probably so. The smart thing is not to try to outpromise the free stuff offered by democrats, but plan and prepare for the eventual failure of democrat policies.

Lock and Load.

Do you actually think America can survive the race and class warfare the Democrats want?

You do realize that such 'progressiveness' has destroyed many millions of lives in recent history?

No because those evil old white people that the haters hate will pick up and leave, then you'll be left with one big Detroit City.

No because those evil old white people that the haters hate will pick up and leave, then you'll be left with one big Detroit City.

Evidently that's what they want... more "BACON," problem is there's no more bacon, and they're just too fucking stupid to admit it.

Lock and Load.

Funny, the only people excluding others are you guys. Conservatives don't give a damn whether you are black, white, what creed or religion you have, or what gender you are. Limited government and the Constitution trump all things.

Your party is the one who thrives on dividing people by race, religion, gender, and income. And sadly, you are very effective at it.

It's called bean counting. :D

Evidently that's what they want... more "BACON," problem is there's no more bacon, and they're just too fucking stupid to admit it.

They've managed to back bamie into a corner, he's forced now to grant amnesty to all the illegals.

Yup. Legal rape. Rape conceived babies a gift from Gawd. All them Hispanic looking people are illegals. Workers are all lazy bastards and should have their wages cut. The Very Wealthy need more tax cuts so they can increase employment like they did in 2008.

And if we don't get our way, we are going to shoot your asses.

What a bunch of load mouthed assholes you guys are. All you can talk about after you took a well deserved beating at the polls is seccession and using your guns on your fellow Americans. Cowards and traitors all is what you sound like.

Yup. Legal rape. Rape conceived babies a gift from Gawd. All them Hispanic looking people are illegals. Workers are all lazy bastards and should have their wages cut. The Very Wealthy need more tax cuts so they can increase employment like they did in 2008.

What a bunch of load mouthed assholes you guys are. All you can talk about after you took a well deserved beating at the polls is seccession and using your guns on your fellow Americans. Cowards and traitors all is what you sound like.

you got you some serious butt hurt there, we will never bow to you assholes. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Thank you. You've proved my point. You have to resort to lies, stereotypes, distortions and strawmen in an attempt to scare the people away from our ideas. You can't argue against them. You have to resort to decieving and dividing people. And you are good at it. Which is pretty sad.

Why not try being honest for a change? You might like the person you become by telling the truth.

Thank you. You've proved my point. You have to resort to lies, stereotypes, distortions and strawmen in an attempt to scare the people away from our ideas. You can't argue against them. You have to resort to decieving and dividing people. And you are good at it. Which is pretty sad.

Why not try being honest for a change? You might like the person you become by telling the truth.

Old Rocks is the evil type of progressive that lead to so many million people being slaughtered for the 'greater good' in the 20th century.

Says the party that yielded about 8 million or so less votes in 2012... Both parties are dying, keep pretending you're awesome by pointing out the other one is dying as fast as yours.

What radical RW responses. Complete with racists slur words, violence innuendos. I think you're real anger is that some on your own are leaving you behind.

But you were cool with the bigoted racist title though huh hypocrite? :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back