More Bad News For Republicans

Early voting isn't everything.

Exit polls don't mean shit.

Voter registration affiliations don't mean shit.

But you keep counting those chickens.

The Republicans seem concerned about it

Yes they are. It probably is why trump has been in such a nasty disposition for the last few weeks.

He knows he's going to lose and possibly a huge loss.

Best of luck.

See you on November 4th.

If Trump wins, we'll put you on suicide watch.

This is beautiful to see and read.

The cherry on top is the reaction from the republicans to this.

You people were warned in 2016. You all were told that trump would destroy your party. You didn't listen. Hopefully the republicans can rebuild itself into a party that people can vote for.

Bookmarked.

You people were warned in 2016. You all were told that trump would destroy your party. You didn't listen. Hopefully the republicans can rebuild itself into a party that people can vote for.

Vanity Fair ?

Really.

And you are not someone who lives in a hopeful fairy tale.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttt
VF used to have somewhat credible commentary when Christopher Hitchens was around....But now their credibility is as dead as he is.

Laundry at WH working OT with all the soiling going on But I'm praying too The Jewish prayer for the dead

Laundry at WH working OT with all the soiling going on But I'm praying too The Jewish prayer for the dead

Well, I checked with all my GOP friends and none of them are having bowel issues.

Some are cramping from laughing at people like you though.

For all my republican friends
Eternal rest, grant unto him (her) O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him (her). May he (she) rest in peace (Amen) May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Conservatives and Republicans will be voting on election day. Everything else is speculation

I'm sure it gave you a 4-inch woodie to read what you want to hear, but it begs the question: How does anyone know early voting trends when ballots are not allowed to be opened until election day?

Aside from that, I've heard that a preponderance of democrats, ever fearful of Covid and carrying 12 masks on them + a gallon of skin alcohol at all times, are mostly the ones voting early! So OF COURSE right now it would appear that most of the early voting is leaning toward Biden, you simp!

News flash for ya, honey, the actual election isn't for another month. Keep your pecker out of your hand.

Well, I checked with all my GOP friends and none of them are having bowel issues.

The bowel issues are yet to come Stock up on underwear Nov 3 is coming Ron Johnson is #11,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Be still my heart..... Presidents vitals over the last 24 hours VERY concerning

Conservatives and Republicans will be voting on election day. Everything else is speculation
And the day after you'll all have the virus I'm praying for you all

Opinion from Vantiy Fair. Hilarious!

The bowel issues are yet to come Stock up on underwear Nov 3 is coming Ron Johnson is #11,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Be still my heart..... Presidents vitals over the last 24 hours VERY concerning

I already went through that in 2016.

I woke up depressed at the all to real prospect of President Clinton.

You can't imagine my shock and glee as that night played out and I watched the Young Turks go from jubilation to all out rage.

So, I am not worried.

This is America.

We survived Bush.

We survived Obama.

We'll survive if Harris is elected president.

But, if Trump wins, we'll put you on suicide watch.

No thanks. We don't want your prayers.

The flacid diety you likely worship is of no interest to me.

You can't imagine my shock and glee as that night played out and I watched the Young Turks go from jubilation to all out rage.

So, I am not worried.

This is America.

We survived Bush.

We survived Obama.

But with latest results he might not get a chance

And the obese pig you worship is better??

So, I am not worried.

This is America.

We survived Bush.

We survived Obama.

But with latest results he might not get a chance

There are no latest results. The article is pure conjecture based on something they can't explain.

He has as much a chance as Joe.

And as I said, we'll put you on suicide watch.

Liar, that's not was reported by Walter Reed at 11 AM today

And the obese pig you worship is better??

Please point out where I said I worshipped anyone or anything.

What obese pig do reference......I have never liked Jerry Nadler.

Forum List

Back