Just around the corner Republicans

Numerous State Attorneys General Say They’re Ready To Charge rump As Soon As He Leaves Office

The clock is ticking down on Donald Trump’s final days in office, and pretty soon he’ll no longer have the legal protections afforded to sitting presidents.
Those protections are a big deal for a man who has engaged in as much alleged criminal behavior as the current head of state, and it’s now clear that Trump is going to be under siege from multiple jurisdictions, including New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.

While it has long been known that both Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Tish James are actively investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and D.C. has launched a probe of possible financial crimes related to the 2016 Trump inaugural, an interview with Maura Healey, the AG of Massachusetts, makes it clear that Trump is in tremendous legal jeopardy in the Bay State, too.

Speaking with Emily Jane Fox of Vanity Fair, Healey noted:
“As a state A.G., I’m going to be limited in what I can say, but it is important that Donald Trump, his enablers, those who acted in concert with him and furthered actions that may have been illegal, criminal or otherwise, are held accountable just as anyone else needs to be held accountable. Much of this will depend on facts and law. Obviously there are investigations underway, and I’m confident that the right offices will do their jobs.”

And Healey made it clear she isn’t just planning to go after Trump. His family will also be under the microscope:
“I couldn’t care less about Donald Trump. I am very happy to see him go. I think about his incompetence as there are tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases every day. It’s outrageous what he’s done—his callousness, his incompetence, his narcissism, his bullying, how he’s hurt so many people. Either he’s ignorant or callous or both, and I think members of his family are as well. They’re very good at emotionally appealing to people and saying things that resonate.”
The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump, his family, his company, and his enablers. As of January 20, 2021, justice will start being served. It’s been a long time coming, but it is indeed just around the corner.

I sure hope so.

He can pardon himself and his family all he wants.

State jurisdictions will go after him and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I will be very happy to see that disgusting excuse for a human being face justice.

Numerous State Attorneys General Say They’re Ready To Charge rump As Soon As He Leaves Office

The clock is ticking down on Donald Trump’s final days in office, and pretty soon he’ll no longer have the legal protections afforded to sitting presidents.
Those protections are a big deal for a man who has engaged in as much alleged criminal behavior as the current head of state, and it’s now clear that Trump is going to be under siege from multiple jurisdictions, including New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.

While it has long been known that both Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Tish James are actively investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and D.C. has launched a probe of possible financial crimes related to the 2016 Trump inaugural, an interview with Maura Healey, the AG of Massachusetts, makes it clear that Trump is in tremendous legal jeopardy in the Bay State, too.

“As a state A.G., I’m going to be limited in what I can say, but it is important that Donald Trump, his enablers, those who acted in concert with him and furthered actions that may have been illegal, criminal or otherwise, are held accountable just as anyone else needs to be held accountable. Much of this will depend on facts and law. Obviously there are investigations underway, and I’m confident that the right offices will do their jobs.”

And Healey made it clear she isn’t just planning to go after Trump. His family will also be under the microscope:
“I couldn’t care less about Donald Trump. I am very happy to see him go. I think about his incompetence as there are tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases every day. It’s outrageous what he’s done—his callousness, his incompetence, his narcissism, his bullying, how he’s hurt so many people. Either he’s ignorant or callous or both, and I think members of his family are as well. They’re very good at emotionally appealing to people and saying things that resonate.”
The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump, his family, his company, and his enablers. As of January 20, 2021, justice will start being served. It’s been a long time coming, but it is indeed just around the corner.

I sure hope so.

State jurisdictions will go after him and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I will be very happy to see that disgusting excuse for a human being face justice.

There's LOTS that can be done to stop it

I sure hope so.

Why would you want that? The man is scum from the top of his head to the tip of his feet

Wrong. He is still running around with secrets in his head. The Trump saga will continue .

Once he’s out of office I don’t care what happens to him, good or bad.
Better care what. Comes out his mouth and to who. He has secrets that can bring pain to you and only cares about him self and money. He will sell secrets for money

One has nothing to do with the other.
I think it does

what trump is accused of is ticky tac

what the leftwing - your leftwing - is doing is criminalizing politics against republicans while at the same time ignoring democrats like joe biden and his involvement with communist china

I sure hope so.

How you going to stop a president from issuing pardons? Neet trick if it can be done. I doubt it though

I think it does

what the leftwing - your leftwing - is doing is criminalizing politics against republicans while at the same time ignoring democrats like joe biden and his involvement with communist china
Well, I'll trust your informed and objective opinion on that.

I think it does

But Trumps involvement with Russia minimized by his AG Barr was fine with you?

I sure hope so.

How you going to stop a president from issuing pardons? Neet trick if it can be done. I doubt it though
Oh he can issue them But states aren't affected They can still go after him

Fake News. If they want to charge him, nothing is stopping them.

i bet donald now wishes he never did run for the office and stayed under the radar... :)

there is a saying: "if god wants to smack you, he will raise you high up on the air making you think you are being blessed, just before delivering the 'god smack'" :D

Is this fake ?
I think the damn machines ... worked:

In the November 2020 election, nearly 3.3 million Wisconsin voters cast ballots for the office of President of the United States. Those votes have been counted, audited, and many have even been recounted. There has been no indication of any fraud, or anything else that would call into question the reliability of the election results. To the contrary, every indication is that the outcome is correct. A statewide audit of electronic voting machines used in the November election found no systematic problems.

The losing candidate, President Donald Trump, exercised his right to a recount in the two most heavily Democratic counties. The recount confirmed that there were no errors in those counties; it did not materially change the vote tallies for either President Trump or Vice President Biden. Nothing uncovered during the recount pointed to fraud through hacked or otherwise manipulated voting machines.

i bet donald now wishes he never did run for the office and stayed under the radar..
Thats the message that the Deep State and the slimy Washington establishment is sending to all the political outsiders with enough wealth to fund their own campaigns : STAY OUT OF OUR SANDBOX OR YOU’LL REGRET IT

i bet donald now wishes he never did run for the office and stayed under the radar..
Thats the message that the Deep State and the slimy Washington establishment is sending to all the political outsiders with enough wealth to fund their own campaigns : STAY OUT OF OUR SANDBOX OR YOU’LL REGRET IT

no, this is the message to anyone with shady and mafia style business dealings...
dont have to be rich or poor...
just dont be crooked...
because the people deserve better...

Lol where would you hide?

Forum List

Back