More bad news for Al Qaida

Bill%20Clinton-SGY-010289.jpg

i let bin laden go so he wouldn't attack on my watch

Clinton told Bush that terrorism and Bin Laden would be a major danger during his presidency. The Bush admin response was to state that they thought that Clinton had a fixation about Bin Laden. They learned the reason for that fixation 9-11.

As for your claim that Clinton let Bin Laden go, that is just typical Neo-Con wingnut lies.

Hannity again falsely claimed Sudan offered bin Laden to Clinton | Media Matters for America

On July 20, ABC radio host Sean Hannity thrice repeated the false claim that former President Bill Clinton refused a 1996 offer from Sudan to hand Osama bin Laden over to the United States. Hannity has previously propagated this claim, for which the 9-11 Commission found "no reliable evidence to support."

As Media Matters for America has noted, the false claim originated in an August 11, 2002, article on right-wing news website NewsMax.com that distorted a statement Clinton made on February 15, 2002. While addressing the Long Island Association's annual luncheon, Clinton said he "pleaded with the Saudis" to accept Sudan's offer to hand bin Laden over to Saudi Arabia. Sudan never offered bin Laden to the United States, and Clinton did not admit to the Sudan offer in that speech or anywhere else. (Clinton's statements are posted here).

[youtube]5qgKAsfp_lc[/youtube]

ah your playing ostrich on us old man. its common knowledge Clinton had one chance after another. including the bulls eye on bin ladens head. why didn't he fire??? ever see the movie "wag the dog" ???? produced by some of hollywoods finest liberals. Clinton had no idea what an Al-Qaeda was till the end of his admin. i guess we forgive him for all the attacks on his watch??? the ones he told us not to concern ourselves with ??? he left Bush with a confused FBI/CIA that was competing with each other.​

Forum List

Back