More and more it looks like Holder is going to go.

He lied under oath, and judge shopped until he found one willing to sign the search warrant to search James Rosen's e-mails. It took three judges before he got one.

Report: Holder Went Judge Shopping To Obtain Fox News Subpoena

Even democrats want him to resign.

I hope obama stands with Holder ideally, Holder would tender his resignation and obama would not accept it.

Wait a minute....I thought you guys said that Holder issued the search warrants WITHOUT a judge's approval. You guys need to make up your minds on what the heck you're going to be crying about.

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't go, but there's a perjury investigation now.

House Judiciary investigating whether Holder lied under oath - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

obama should bring the full weight of his regime to Holder's defense and force every disclosure and white house involvement. If obama stands with Holder they could both go.

Wait..."I hope he doesn't go"...why is that?
Holder has been a terrible Attorney General, he is not liked by both sides of the aisles and has not got along with other departments since day one.

He lied under oath, and judge shopped until he found one willing to sign the search warrant to search James Rosen's e-mails. It took three judges before he got one.

I hope obama stands with Holder ideally, Holder would tender his resignation and obama would not accept it.

Wait a minute....I thought you guys said that Holder issued the search warrants WITHOUT a judge's approval. You guys need to make up your minds on what the heck you're going to be crying about.

I don't know who said that Holder didn't have a signed search warrant. I always knew he had a signed search warrant based on some very questionable facts. That he had to go to three judges to find one to sign the warrant is new information. If you were able to view the warrants, there might be three of them too with facts adjusted for the next judge.

Because of Holder's actions, it looks like both the Gibson Guitar case and Fast and Furious will be reopened based on new information.

House Judiciary investigating whether Holder lied under oath - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

obama should bring the full weight of his regime to Holder's defense and force every disclosure and white house involvement. If obama stands with Holder they could both go.

Holder has been a terrible Attorney General, he is not liked by both sides of the aisles and has not got along with other departments since day one.

I hope obama stands by him to the bitter end. And the end be bitter indeed. Everything Holder has done, did and is doing is tied directly to obama, Holder's resignation would let him be a fall guy for obama.

I hope obama stands by him to the bitter end. And the end be bitter indeed. Everything Holder has done, did and is doing is tied directly to obama, Holder's resignation would let him be a fall guy for obama.

Ah...I see where you are going. I was thinking your were coming to the defense of Holder...which would have threw me for a loop.
Obama has already supported Holder well beyond what he should have. And I also believe that the reason is personal and not professional. Holder and his wife have a long history with the Obamas.

:lol:

Damn, this was SOOOOO Hard to find too.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-warrant-for-james-rosen-emails-nbc-news.html

Forum List

Back