More Aggravation ????

Yardley

Rookie
Apr 5, 2014
New York City
I am a refugee from another message board that has a political component tho its main topic is knitting. You will be surprised how tough old age pensioner knitters can be politically. I refer to the rough posters as Roller Derby Girls. Yet I get tons of great insights and certainly a lot of laughs from all the left/right mudslinging. Hope to have a jolly time here, too.

images

Welcome. :D

I don't know how to knit or if there are any knitters here, but I'm sure you can find plenty of aggravation

I am a refugee from another message board that has a political component tho its main topic is knitting. You will be surprised how tough old age pensioner knitters can be politically. I refer to the rough posters as Roller Derby Girls. Yet I get tons of great insights and certainly a lot of laughs from all the left/right mudslinging. Hope to have a jolly time here, too.
Welcome to USMB, Yardley. Hope you enjoy the boards, but patronization could be met with surrebuttal you may not expect from any ordinary board. :badgrin:

/President, Quilter's Terrorist Society

Last edited:
Hmm...if ur a refugee from a tough forum, joining USMD is like the proverbial "jumping from the frying pan into the fire..."
But hey...Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You've come to the right place. Have you sharpened those needles? :D

Welcome.

Two post and no more.....must have flown the coop before I could even say

WELCOME! bwaaaaawawaaaaaa

Forum List

Back