mooslimes in england

Jeff. Islamo-nazi's are trying to conquer europe. So please tell me again, what is wrong with expressing frustrationg over just having your city or country go through a terrorist attack, im sure americans werent sipping tea and crumpets on 9/12.

I find it disgusting that the leadership on this board allows this piece of trash to post, whether he's serious or not.

I find it disgusting that the leadership on this board allows this piece of trash to post, whether he's serious or not.

I find it disgusting that a liberals first thought is to defend islam and not america. you are a piece of shit and should leave america.

Jeff. Islamo-nazi's are trying to conquer europe. So please tell me again, what is wrong with expressing frustrationg over just having your city or country go through a terrorist attack, im sure americans werent sipping tea and crumpets on 9/12.

Jeff. Islamo-nazi's are trying to conquer europe

Ummm, two morons lit themselves on fire, and crashed their car. I'm not exactly shaking in my boots with fear. I mean, I don't think the greatest generation of world war 2, would have panicked over two inept idiots who lit themselves on fire.

Please, keep it in perspective. Terrorism is a big problem, but it's not the end of western civilization.

this is the problem with liberalism, you minimize terrorism and its effect because we got lucky and nobody died. Terrorism, eventually will come to america, but not before islamo-nazi's take over europe. If you and other liberals like you dont take terrorism seriously, then it will be the death of america.

Ummm, two morons lit themselves on fire, and crashed their car. I'm not exactly shaking in my boots with fear. I mean, I don't think the greatest generation of world war 2, would have panicked over two inept idiots who lit themselves on fire.

Please, keep it in perspective. Terrorism is a big problem, but it's not the end of western civilization.

this is the problem with liberalism, you minimize terrorism and its effect because we got lucky and nobody died. Terrorism, eventually will come to america, but not before islamo-nazi's take over europe. If you and other liberals like you dont take terrorism seriously, then it will be the death of america.

Terrorism has already came here. No one is minimizing terrorism. The debate is over how to stop it.

the debate should be over how to stop it, but comments like this dont help.

Terrorism has already came here. No one is minimizing terrorism. The debate is over how to stop it.

im not sure, lieberalism tone isn't helpful either. But thats a matter of opinion.

And yet you are directing your comments at me regarding something on the board that I didn't say...those comments were made by someone else. I have never, ever, said terrorism wasn't a problem. Ever.

I'm sorry. I refuse to quake with fear over two morons who lit themselves on fire, and crashed their car.

I'm worried about the potential for terrorism vis a vis loose nukes in the soviet union; the pakistani nuclear bomb and radical elements in the pakistani government; saudi funding for al qaeda;.... i.e., real threats that we're generally ignoring while we bog ourselves down in an Iraqi civil war, and wring our hands over a couple of inept british muslims. .

I apologize, I thought it was obvious, i was trying to direct my comments at deadcandance, not you. Im sorry, if you were offended.

Second, I dont like liberalism's tone, it is too vicious for my liking.

And yet you are directing your comments at me regarding something on the board that I didn't say...those comments were made by someone else. I have never, ever, said terrorism wasn't a problem. Ever.

I apologize, I thought it was obvious, i was trying to direct my comments at deadcandance, not you. Im sorry, if you were offended.

Second, I dont like liberalism's tone, it is too vicious for my liking.

You should probably quote the person in your post that you are responding to. It'll make things a lot easier.

I was saying comments like this dont help, because we dont want to minimize even idiots, because they can do damage, but to be fair to deadcandance, i agree we dont run like chickens with our heads cut off. Sorry for my mistake mate.

I was saying comments like this dont help, because we dont want to minimize even idiots, because they can do damage, but to be fair to deadcandance, i agree we dont run like chickens with our heads cut off. Sorry for my mistake mate.

We need to take every act of potential terrorism seriously.

The biggest problem is that too many people believe that terrorism will never personally effect them. They could not be more wrong.

That is a brilliant assessment, and if i hadnt given out too much pos rep in the last 24 hours, id give you some now, so please send me a private message, and ill give you some, asap.

We need to take every act of potential terrorism seriously.

The biggest problem is that too many people believe that terrorism will never personally effect them. They could not be more wrong.

Forum List

Back