Month of Return to Allah

In what way is that something Mohammed contributed to society, my superior in every way?
It's not. I never said it was.
This is your Mulligan.
Eat shit.
Okay, if that's how you wanna roll. Like I said: That's your Mulligan. Next time you're a 16 penny nail and I'm wielding a 22 oz Estwing, boy.
Why wait?
Gotta wait for you to trip yourself up. ;)
No. You don't.
Oh but I do if I'm going to be true to my word, dipfuck.
Why start now?
Point out the last time I went against my word, needy faggot. Yeah, good luck! :fu:
Every time you open your mouth?

In what way is that something Mohammed contributed to society, my superior in every way?
This is your Mulligan.
Eat shit.
Okay, if that's how you wanna roll. Like I said: That's your Mulligan. Next time you're a 16 penny nail and I'm wielding a 22 oz Estwing, boy.
Why wait?
No. You don't.
Why start now?
Point out the last time I went against my word, needy faggot. Yeah, good luck! :fu:
Not an example, Dorple Lorple.

This is your Mulligan.
Eat shit.
Why wait?
No. You don't.
Why start now?
Not an example, Dorple Lorple.
But the truth.

" Militant Manifesto Scopes And Domination For Gawd "

* Pass Or Fail At Attempting To Do What ? *

That=Nothing. You fail.
Mohammed contributed not a thing to the good of mankind.
Supremacists for moral puritanism have been prolifically followed and celebrated throughout history .

The adherents of torahnism , faux christianity , qurayshism and fictional ishmaelism have all waged ideological wars against idolatry and to quash moral turpitude , while the ethnic , racial and ideological allegiances to doctrines and potentates assured that integration of the common perspectives did not materialize into a numerically superior voting block to set public policy .

" More Bountiful Drivel From A Moniker Meaning A Small Dent "

* Poorly Researched Short Attention Span Compensating With Tripe *

It seems to me that monk-eye likes to hear the sound of his own words. I prefer to make my point as quick as I can.
My acuity is fairly sharp and you have yet to make any relevant point and are apparently delusional .

" Militant Manifesto Scopes And Domination For Gawd "

* Pass Or Fail At Attempting To Do What ? *

That=Nothing. You fail.
Mohammed contributed not a thing to the good of mankind.
Supremacists for moral puritanism have been prolifically followed and celebrated throughout history .

The adherents of torahnism , faux christianity , qurayshism and fictional ishmaelism have all waged ideological wars against idolatry and to quash moral turpitude , while the ethnic , racial and ideological allegiances to doctrines and potentates assured that integration of the common perspectives did not materialize into a numerically superior voting block to set public policy .
Yeah but..Mohammed has contributed nothing to the benefit of man or God.

" Adversity Beyond A Need To Be Flippant "

* Mitochondrial Eves Half Sister Isaac And Hamitic Ishmael *

Yeah but..Mohammed has contributed nothing to the benefit of man or God.
As introspective judgments of gawd require a sophisticated physical state , an objective of mu ha ma ad was to preserve the patriarchal lineage of eponymous ishmael as the quraysh tribe within the city state of hejaz , by means of its own religious polity .

After mu sa established the genetic religion of torahnism for preservation of the patriarchal lineage of eponymous isaac , mu ham add arrives as a the " last prophet " to establish the genetic religion of qurayshism for preservation of the patriarchal lineage of eponymous ishmael .

Now qurayshism would not apply outside of hejaz , any more than torahnism would apply outside of israel ; each is a respective city state for preservation of their respective eponymous patriarchs of abraham .

The fictional ishmaelism adherent expects that city state laws and cultural traditions in all social systems should be consistent with qurayshism and edicts and tenets of creed for qurayshism include expectations for illegitimate aggression .

Abbasid Revolution - Wikipedia

Last edited:

It seems to me that monk-eye likes to hear the sound of his own words. I prefer to make my point as quick as I can.
My acuity is fairly sharp and you have yet to make any relevant point and are apparently delusional .
If that were case you wouldn't use such a ridiculous writing style.

My points are always relevant and concise. I don't need to create distractions like you.

You want me to clearly make my point. There is no need to rationalize a wrong as a right.

Now do you understand my point? Was that clear enough for you or should I throw in a bunch of bullshit like you do in your posts?

" Pathetic Disillusioned Clown "

* Infantile Needle Dick *

You want me to clearly make my point. There is no need to rationalize a wrong as a right.
Now do you understand my point? Was that clear enough for you or should I throw in a bunch of bullshit like you do in your posts?
Again , you have posted nothing and pretend it is something .

Your aptitude is no more than that of a high school student whom will perhaps one day come to realize how much of a simpleton you once were .

" Pretending To Exemplify That Something Out Of Your Own Ass Is Better Than Anything "

* Mentally Challenged Shallow Simpleton *

Big talk for someone who at the end of the day will go running to a mod.
Apparently , one line quips of off topic ad hominem that avoids demonstration of fact or example is the extent of your intellectual depth and breadth .

* How Was Your Victory *

3c9.jpg

" Pathetic Disillusioned Clown "

* Infantile Needle Dick *

Again , you have posted nothing and pretend it is something .

Your aptitude is no more than that of a high school student whom will perhaps one day come to realize how much of a simpleton you once were .
Get it out of your system. Better out than in. :)

" Pretending To Exemplify That Something Out Of Your Own Ass Is Better Than Anything "

* Mentally Challenged Shallow Simpleton *

Big talk for someone who at the end of the day will go running to a mod.
Apparently , one line quips of off topic ad hominem that avoids demonstration of fact or example is the extent of your intellectual depth and breadth .

* How Was Your Victory *

3c9.jpg
I see you have a lot to get out of your system. :lol:

Forum List

Back