BREAKING BIG: Delaware Supreme Court Rules Mail-In Voting Unconstitutional and Strikes Down Same-Day Registration

I expect the Delaware Constitution will be amended to accommodate universal mail-in voting.

Several states already vote entirely by mail. No big deal.

Donald Trump voted by mail. Some of his people, including family members, were registered to vote in more than one state. His Chief of Staff was registered to vote in a place where he didn't even live!

And they have the gall to whine about voter fraud and mail-in voting. :lol:
All Mail Voting is the most secure form of voting in the US today, yet many believe it's most insecure.

The vast majority of people under age 85 can stand in line for a few minutes and do so constantly. Your woes are conveniently manufactured.
It's not about being able to stand line, it's being willing to do so. States that have gone to all mail elections have seen an increase in voter participating, better security, and convenience.

The problem with US voting system as well many other countries is they have been created by a hodgepodge of laws and regulations at the federal, state, and local level based on what the public believes which is most false.

I remember when you clowns were calling the new GA voter laws "JIM CROW 2.0".....................then GA had record minority turnout. Or as your Vegetable Messiah called it....JIM EAGLE!:cuckoo:

:oops8:

Good times.

Trump votes by mail. Otherwise he'd need a golf cart for an hour or more of moving through a line. Georgia allows mail in voting and they are very strict. In other news there's a record turn out for early voting. It's more than double the midterm turn out in 2018.

You are lazy and don’t consider voting important and want to influence as many as possible to feel the same way.
No go stand your sorry ass In line at the liquor store crybaby.

I don't go to liquor stores or stand in line anywhere. Trump votes by mail.

This needs to happen in every swing state where the steal took place simultaneously at 3am in the morning. I think this is great since it took place in Biden's home state of Delaware.

Sounds like a blue state is trying to suppress votes LOL.

It's not about being able to stand line, it's being willing to do so. States that have gone to all mail elections have seen an increase in voter participating, better security, and convenience.

I mean voters don't have to do anything. In California, millions of voters don't ever even see a ballot - but they participate and vote for democrats, without all the hassle of filling out little bubbles or even having to be aware that there IS an election.

Totally secure for the Reich - who will win every time.

The problem with US voting system as well many other countries is they have been created by a hodgepodge of laws and regulations at the federal, state, and local level based on what the public believes which is most false.

Besides, people are allowed to vote for Republicans. Ballots with only one choice are the dream of the democrat Reich.

Well, other than that being a complete lie, it's refreshingly mendacious. Bravo!
Until the day that we are using computerized facial identification, signatures checked on mail in ballots by people who know how to do it and have the time is a far better identification method than photo ids that can be 7 to 10 years old checked by people with little training and generally in a rush. Studies show that kids using their friends ids to buy liquor is usually successful. In one study, kids were successful 80% of the time as long as the id was of a person of about the same age, race, and hair color.

When a person changes their appearance due to beards, mustaches, hair colors, cosmetic surgery, makeup, scars, glasses, and aging, it becomes difficult to verify identify for most people and as a result they rarely catch people using others peoples ids. Mail voters are told to use the same signature they used when they registered to vote. That signature will remain the same unlike faces. Signatures are tough to forge, which is one reason why they're still used as a way to verify a variety of legal documents.

Last edited:
Sounds like a blue state is trying to suppress votes LOL.
You tell the story of all counting stopping simultaneously because you want it to be true but that does not make it true. State officials, even governors said it did not happen. Employees in the center say it didn't happen. Time stamping on votes being counted says it didn't happen. But if it floats your boat keep making the claim.

kinda like claiming mail in voting is the most secure method!
I can't prove it to you because I would be citing independent studies ordered by the government, statements made by government workers, media reports of goverment law enforcement reports, and testimony in government courts.. Now if only Donald Trump said it, I would have positive proof.

You tell the story of all counting stopping simultaneously because you want it to be true but that does not make it true. State officials, even governors said it did not happen. Employees in the center say it didn't happen. Time stamping on votes being counted says it didn't happen. But if it floats your boat keep making the claim.
Not sure what claim you say I'm trying to make. I never said the election was stolen. However, some states did not follow their very own election laws, which is against the law.

Forum List

Back