Monster (A)Mash

He has a near perfect voting record. And he's a rather strict constitutionalist. He runs a close second only to Congressman Thomas Massie.

Which is more than one can say for 99% of Republicans in the party he left.

He has a near perfect voting record. And he's a rather strict constitutionalist. He runs a close second only to Congressman Thomas Massie.

But he does not worship Trump like Billy does and thinks everyone should...that make Amash the enemy to them

But he does not worship Trump like Billy does and thinks everyone should...that make Amash the enemy to them

Just the other day Amash voted no on the NDAA. The NDAA still permits for the indefinite detention of the electorate without ever being charged with a crime or even given a trial/due process. The vote was to reauthorize the intelligence agencies with this unconstitutional authority and contained no reforms whatsoever to protect the electorate's civil liberties from them.

The thing passed 377-48.

So, sorry, I'll take Amash over the rank and file Republicans any day of the week.

If he is for this, he has lost his way.

The Democrats just rushed through 12 separate bills hidden within one spending bill that funds everything Trump wants to do. And he'll sign it.

The impeachment is a distraction. Their opposition to Trump is a ruse.

The Democrats just rushed through 12 separate bills in one spending bill that funds everything Trump wants to do. And he'll sign it.

The impeachment is a distraction.

All politics is a juggling act.

Perhaps. But the electorate is still getting dry humped from both directions. No juggling there. Why, they're practically pulling us by the hair while they're giving it to us nice and good. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. It's about poor, poor Trump. The guy who's gonna sign it all into law.

He and Pelosi are likely laughing their rear ends off at us.

I thought it was humorous that she even took a quick vote to bypass the 72 hour rule so nobody could report on it before she ran it through. Didn't matter, nobody reported on it anyway.

The Democrats just rushed through 12 separate bills in one spending bill that funds everything Trump wants to do. And he'll sign it.

And this is why nothing ever changes, everyone gives their side a free pass no matter what they do.

Are you aware that the new spending bill give money and authorizes the CDC to study gun violence for the first time in more than 20 years.

With your view on the 2nd that seems like something you would be against.

And this is why nothing ever changes, everyone gives their side a free pass no matter what they do.

Are you aware that the new spending bill give money and authorizes the CDC to study gun violence for the first time in more than 20 years.

Not at all against research, it's all the lies that annoy me, and I do believe the money would be better spent elsewhere.

Not at all against research, it's all the lies that annoy me, and I do believe the money would be better spent elsewhere.

Do you know why the cut of that branch of research by the CDC?

Maybe likening gun violence to a viral epidemic, which is completely ridiculous?

Who knows, who cares. They're digging in the wrong place.

Maybe likening gun violence to a viral epidemic, which is completely ridiculous?

Who knows, who cares. They're digging in the wrong place.

Yes they are, but the results of the CDC can be used to set policy and make laws. That is why actual conservatives stopped them from doing it.

Sadly, we do not have any more of those.

Forum List

Back