Amash launches GOP Senate bid in Michigan

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is great news. Amash is a strict Constitutionalist and closer to a Libertarian than a Republican. He would make a great Senator for Michigan and the seat is definitely up for grabs with Stabenow retiring.

It's happening. I hope he wins. Rand Paul needs some help. Amash is one of the most fiscal and constitutional conservatives the House ever had. He'll make a great conservative Senator. Way better than ALL the RINO's.

Last edited:
This is great news. Amash is a strict Constitutionalist and closer to a Libertarian than a Republican. He would make a great Senator for Michigan and the seat is definitely up for grabs with Stabenow retiring.

That is good news. I wish he'd run for president, but having a libertarian in the Senate would be great.

They, and the US, would be damn lucky to get someone like Amash. I like that he's not a party loyalist. Although the GOP don't feel that way.

Maybe because he cares about his country.

He don't care much about the GOP. And they don't like him either. So, he's going to use them to get what he wants out of them.
Maybe he'll switch party's after the election again. That would be hilarious.
I just hope he can get Rand, Massie, Roy and Lee to join him.

Forum List

Back