Monsanto - The Most Slandered Company in World History

Then there's no reason why products should not be labeled.

C'mon, even ignorant RWs cant be against factual labeling of our food.

Then there's no reason why products should not be labeled.

Labeled why?

Yes, I'm against ignorant left wingers and their anti-science whining.

Labeled because we all have the right to now what we're buying and what we're eating.

How can you be against that?

You wouldn't have to actually read it yourself, you know.

Everything you eat that is grown on a farm is a GMO food.

Happy now?

No they are not.

Yes, ingredients are on the label.

You want GMO ingredients labeled?

You need a reason beyond your ignorance of science.

If you think GMOs are so great then you can't object to labelling them as such. It should benefit GMOers, no?

I object to anything that increases food cost without a corresponding benefit in health. Since labeling GMOs will induce no benefits in anything at all, while increasing food costs, I can object all day long.

This should be a little more informative than the little pathetic OP rant ....

Seeds Of Death - Full Movie - YouTube

Really? Hazlnut, this is unbelievable even for you....... You posted a video made by Gary Null? 0.o

Do you realize what character you just referenced?

Gary Null, who you just said "should be a little more informative".... denies that HIV causes AIDs.

Gary Null, sued the manufacturer who made his own dietary supplement. He created the supplement, and then sued the company he hired to make it.....

Gary Null, says that conventional cancer treatment doesn't work, and that instead, you need "power foods"

Our product line features only the highest quality vitamin and mineral supplements and nutraceutical powders made from nature's most beneficial superfoods. - Premium Natural Health Products | Highest Quality Vitamin Supplements

That's his $30 DVD set to teach people to treat their own cancer.

Gary Null, was first published in Penthouse....... Penthouse.....?

Penthouse+USA+December+2012+Lily+Love.jpg

Yes, Penthouse.... well known for the extremely high quality of it's informative and accurate 'articles'. EVERYONE reads Penthouse for the articles.

Because everyone knows, if you want to find a well respected, Ph.D quality reporting on scientific issues like Genetically Modified crops, the very first place I think of to start looking............... is Penthouse.

Hazl.... you are a NUT, if you believe this idiot.

Last edited:

If you think GMOs are so great then you can't object to labelling them as such. It should benefit GMOers, no?

I object to anything that increases food cost without a corresponding benefit in health. Since labeling GMOs will induce no benefits in anything at all, while increasing food costs, I can object all day long.

Using a bit of black ink on a label that already uses lots of ink will increase costs? :cuckoo:

Using a bit of black ink on a label that already uses lots of ink will increase costs? :cuckoo:

No, the additional tracking of food and the required separate storage facilities will. But I do thank you for admitting you don't read anything that might cause you to see the truth, as in my first post on how GMO labelling will increase food costs for everyone.

Not if they simply add, "This product may contain GMO ingredients"

Would that satisfy the liberal, no-science, whiners?

Labeled because we all have the right to now what we're buying and what we're eating.

You wouldn't have to actually read it yourself, you know.

Ingredients are already on the label.

I'm against all sorts of idiotic liberal regulations that cost money and solve no problems.

No they are not.

Ignorant RWs were against ingredients being on the label and you were overruled. That saved a lot of lives.

You don't have the right to decide what I should know about the food I eat.

At this point -- the better move is to ASSUME that supermarket food is GMO.. And we should allow 3rd party testing to LABEL products as GMO-FREE --- rather than the other way around. Same goal --- less cost, less chance of govt/corporate collusion..

So LABEL AWAY ... But it would be nice if you could JUSTIFY all that market hype with some HARD EXAMPLES of health benefits.. Even Hawking would ask for the proof -- dontcha think Luddly???

There is after all nothing that states GMO free products can't state it on there products. My wife MAKES ME (yep makes me is the correct word) to buy organic milk and soy milk (one of my kids can't drink regular milk) for my kids. On the label it states proudly GMO free.

No they are not.

I started the thread and I stated labeling would be fine. There would be little to no cost of doing it. It would be meaningless in the grand scheme of things!

Not if they simply add, "This product may contain GMO ingredients"

Would that satisfy the liberal, no-science, whiners?
Because they don't know which ingredients are GMO? Or don't want to say?

Forum List

Back