kid POOPS on airplane seat

I was a Mechanic for a regional airline in California for 5 years. People don't just fart into their seats the whole flight, they pee, they vomit and they crap in their seats. They also wipe boogers on the side walls and under the armrests.

On a related topic, there are mice living on many of the older planes. People drop food all the time but of course it doesn't always get cleaned up properly. So mice live on what scraps they can get. We find all kinds of droppings and chewed up insulation.

Hell, I'm glad the kid did it.

Tired of flight crews on airlines tellin' me I can't go take a dump anytime during the flight when I feel like it.

That kid is a hero.

I'm glad he put his foot down and said, "Enough!!!"

like I said , pretty funny , kids a hero !! Yeah , I don't fly that often . These mice might chew up some wiring ehh ??

I was a Mechanic for a regional airline in California for 5 years. People don't just fart into their seats the whole flight, they pee, they vomit and they crap in their seats. They also wipe boogers on the side walls and under the armrests.

On a related topic, there are mice living on many of the older planes. People drop food all the time but of course it doesn't always get cleaned up properly. So mice live on what scraps they can get. We find all kinds of droppings and chewed up insulation.

Chewed-up avionics wiring? Hydraulic lines?

Forum List

Back