MONEY SPENT ON WITCH-HUNT

Butch_Coolidge

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I wonder what good could have been done for this nation, if the money spent on this bogus investigation was spent on citizens? Any idea what the running total is, and what would you have accomplished with it, had it been your call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upload_2019-7-25_16-7-33.jpeg
keep on winning....USA!

The Democrats will tell you it cost nothing. President Trump said it was up to $40,000,000 the day the Mueller Report Came out. The Democrats weren't finished yet, and they extended it another several weeks and months.
Then they extended it more yet for another two or three weeks so they could really sharpen the axe. Since it fizzled, I'm not sure how much more these insanity-laced creepsisters are going to chalk up to the taxpayer's expense. It sure would have been nice if they had spent all that money on humanitarian aid, but they saw another way the taxpayer could fund their future campaigns for themselves. Meanwhile, over here the homeless are still pooping all over the place in San Francisco, and the Democrats are tapping the California taxpayers for that one.

I wonder what good could have been done for this nation, if the money spent on this bogus investigation was spent on citizens? Any idea what the running total is, and what would you have accomplished with it, had it been your call?

35 million spent. 43 million seized. 8 million surplus turned over to the Justice Department. Maybe the rest of the Government should be run that well.

35 million spent. 43 million seized. 8 million surplus turned over to the Justice Department. Maybe the rest of the Government should be run that well.

The money seized could have been seized regardless of the witch hunt.

Manafort's alleged crimes had nothing to do with The Trumpster.

Without the Mueller Investigation, there would have been no charges brought, therefore no conviction, therefore no seizing of the money. Trump's Criminals would have gone on unchecked and on to better (questionable if better) things to figure out ways to game the system at Tax Payers pocketbooks.

Like I said, there was an 8 million dollar surplus that was turn back to the Justice Department. Too bad the rest of the Federal Governments can't run with that kind of return. Yet you complain about the money spent. Hell, it was money well spent from a capitalist point of view.

Without the Mueller Investigation, there would have been no charges brought, therefore no conviction, therefore no seizing of the money. Trump's Criminals would have gone on unchecked and on to better (questionable if better) things to figure out ways to game the system at Tax Payers pocketbooks.

Like I said, there was an 8 million dollar surplus that was turn back to the Justice Department. Too bad the rest of the Federal Governments can't run with that kind of return. Yet you complain about the money spent. Hell, it was money well spent from a capitalist point of view.

If Donald J Trump hadn't been elected, there would have never been a witch hunt and Mueller would have stayed at home feeding the pigeons.

If there was an 8 million dollar 'surplus', that should be the relief fund for all of the innocent private citizens who drained their bank accounts for legal defense against Mueller's FAKE investigation. You of all people who would work on computers for food should be outraged at what happened to these people.

If there was an 8 million dollar 'surplus', that should be the relief fund for all of the innocent private citizens who drained their bank accounts for legal defense against Mueller's FAKE investigation. You of all people who would work on computers for food should be outraged at what happened to these people.

Fake investigations? And exactly how many convictions did Mueller instigate again? What outrages me more is having one person inviting in so many criminals into our government in the first place. And then having people like you complain when we start locking them up and retrieving just some of the money that they have sucked from the American People. Once again, you are giving that free pass. No more free passes.

Forum List

Back