Why is Trump/Congressional Republicans holding back cybersecurity to protect the 2020 elections?

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Despite that fact that our entire intelligence community, plus the worlds intelligence communities all have warned of major cyber attacks on the US election process, our government is dragging their feet?
Trump’s DHS Has Recently Gutted Two Election Security Task Forces
Under Trump, the Fight Against Cybercrime Has Waned
'Grim reaper' Mitch McConnell buries plans to protect America from election interference
It's like throwing out the Welcome Mat to those who want to disrupt this country's election process and cause chaos throughout the United States.
Will the 2020 election, even be legitimate?

Well, it looks like the Little Trumpsters have nothing to add.
It's probably, like Trump and the GOP, they don't care. Maybe they know tampering with the US 2020 election is good for their cause.
The Presidential Oath that Trump swore he's uphold.
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
The Congressional Oath:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States."

I guess, Trump lied in the very moment he was getting sworn in. So did most Republican congressional members. And all of his anti-American and anti-Constitution Little Trumpsters clearly put Trump over their very country.
That isn't patriotic. Well then, what is it?

It's probably, like Trump and the GOP, they don't care. Maybe they know tampering with the US 2020 election is good for their cause.
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
The Congressional Oath:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States."
I guess, Trump lied in the very moment he was getting sworn in. So did most Republican congressional members. And all of his anti-American and anti-Constitution Little Trumpsters clearly put Trump over their very country.

you democrats shouldnt shoot your mouths off over the oath of office,,,you guys have never upheld it once in my 54 yr lifetime,,,

and I can say this because its the main reason I NEVER vote for dems or repubes,,,

The Congressional Oath:

you democrats shouldnt shoot your mouths off over the oath of office,,,you guys have never upheld it once in my 54 yr lifetime,,,

and I can say this because its the main reason I NEVER vote for dems or repubes,,,

Democrats? And that's why I pointed out Obama in post 3.
How's your reading comprehension today?

The Congressional Oath:

Democrats? And that's why I pointed out Obama in post 3.
How's your reading comprehension today?

obviously better than yours,,,since #3 wasnt even posted when I commented,,,

but at least you called out both of them,,,so thanks for that,,,

Despite that fact that our entire intelligence community, plus the worlds intelligence communities all have warned of major cyber attacks on the US election process, our government is dragging their feet?
Trump’s DHS Has Recently Gutted Two Election Security Task Forces
Under Trump, the Fight Against Cybercrime Has Waned
'Grim reaper' Mitch McConnell buries plans to protect America from election interference
It's like throwing out the Welcome Mat to those who want to disrupt this country's election process and cause chaos throughout the United States.
Will the 2020 election, even be legitimate?

No need for legislation IMHO. President Trump should just swear out FISA warrants on his opponents in the race like Obama did in 2016. Write up some dossiers, send in honey pots presumably for foreign lands to try and get them to agree and hopefully this can be a good basis for the Impeachment process against a democrat if they win.

Forum List

Back