Money is created out of thin air! It is ALL an illusion.

You said....

Hence it is a DEBT BASED system in which we CAN NEVER REPAY THE DEBT!'

Then you admitted we do pay back debt.
Glad you admitted your error.

No error here at al! .There are of coure persons that
pay back the debt. But as a whole the debt can NEVER be repaid!

but it is impossibla as a whole.

So what?

Oh ok nevermind You are seeminlgly okay with being sold air!.

Have you watched the video's?

I've seen stupid, error filled videos before. Why do I need more?

Ok, now it is clear you haven't seen them and haven't learned anything.

You want to keep your illusion

Do want you want to do.Be my guest.

But as a whole the debt can NEVER be repaid!

So what?

Oh ok nevermind You are seeminlgly okay with being sold air!.

I'm not in the market for air.

Ok, now it is clear you haven't seen them and haven't learned anything.

I've learned lots of things. That's why I can mock your idiocy.

Thomas_Jefferson_Quote.jpg

Love that fake Jefferson quote.

There was no central bank while Lincoln was President.
None between 1836 and 1913.
Now that you know that, don't you agree that was a moronic picture you posted?

Maybe do a little research.

OR are you one of those agents sitting in a room with other agenst
trying to discredit information.

If so, I salute you. The system is going down.

Love it!

There was no central bank while Lincoln was President.
None between 1836 and 1913.
Now that you know that, don't you agree that was a moronic picture you posted?

If so, I salute you. The system is going down.

Love it!

I did. 2nd Bank of US ended in 1836.
3rd one, the Federal Reserve was created in 1913.
How'd that thing that didn't exist kill Lincoln?

Yes. There is a large group of agents dedicated to mocking fucksticks like you.
Keep it up and I'll get a February bonus.

This is certainly a fantastic thread.

It truly doesn't matter how the money is created as long as there's a such thing as purchasing power .And because of purchasing power, the money supply is backed by a laundry list of items esp oil. Due to population rise there has to be some level of inflation or the money supply would run out, and that's even with a gold standard.

As for Lincoln, he wanted to develop the "Greenback" as a means to pay off the war debt. Now that doesn't mean that he was killed by the bankers especially a group of bankers that didn't exist until 1913.

Yes the Federal Reserve is a private bank, but it's still greatly tied to the federal government. The chairman is nominated by the POTUS and confirmed by Senate. I'd much rather replace the Federal Reserve, and replace it with a more government oriented bank and have the Treasury Secretary as the one that runs the bank.

It truly doesn't matter how the money is created as long as there's a such thing as purchasing power .And because of purchasing power, the money supply is backed by a laundry list of items esp oil. Due to population rise there has to be some level of inflation or the money supply would run out, and that's even with a gold standard.

As for Lincoln, he wanted to develop the "Greenback" as a means to pay off the war debt. Now that doesn't mean that he was killed by the bankers especially a group of bankers that didn't exist until 1913.

Yes the Federal Reserve is a private bank, but it's still greatly tied to the federal government. The chairman is nominated by the POTUS and confirmed by Senate. I'd much rather replace the Federal Reserve, and replace it with a more government oriented bank and have the Treasury Secretary as the one that runs the bank.

Yes the Federal Reserve is a private bank,

What makes you think that?

Yes the Federal Reserve is a private bank,

What makes you think that?
Conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back