Mohammed cartoon contest: Protest held outside Phoenix mosque

He's a filthy Sunni rat. Sunni Islam is the worst mistake to happen to the world. It needs to be treated like a cancer; burned out of the world
And yet it's the Juden who have historically been driven out of countless countries for thousands of years.

No one can stand them and their rude and obnoxious behavior.

Juden are the bane of the earth. ... :cool:

He's a filthy Sunni rat. Sunni Islam is the worst mistake to happen to the world. It needs to be treated like a cancer; burned out of the world
And yet it's the Juden who have historically been driven out of countless countries for thousands of years.

No one can stand them and their rude and obnoxious behavior.

Juden are the bane of the earth. ... :cool:

Jews have been minorities in every country they lived. They were expelled and massacred wherever they lived along with other minorities.

Muslims cause death and destruction wherever they go. As their population in Europe increases (like rats), the Europeans are finally opening their eyes to what the curse of Islam is doing to their country. Islam is a true parasite. It's no wonder why the ME , except Israel , is the armpit of the world :cool:

you forgot------my very own husband was born in a shariah cesspit-----
LOL.......you have stated before that your juden husband left there when he was 2 years old.

Yet you act like that makes you and him some kind of experts on all things muslim and Islamic.

Give it up......you're both just frauds. ....... :cool:

wrong again I said I learned about islam from muslims ----long before I even met hubby ----and,, of course all about the shariah shit hole in which hubby was born ---not from HIM ---but from his parents and aunts and uncles and friends --------scores of people who actually lived the STINK AND FILTH of Islamic society Lots of them are even quite fluent in the desert garble shit----Arabic. Hubby knows the shit language---Arabic language of the pile of shit Koran----but he does not read the stinking filth. When he is around arab dogs he DENIES knowing their language so we can both laugh at their shit mouth comments-----later. You can tell
your fellow dogs and bitches----there are lots of people out there who do understand their filth. I learned the really filthy Arabic terms from Muslims---before even meeting hubby------and even some of shit of URDU. I have to admit---I never learned the filthy words muslims use in FARSI

you ask an interesting question. I learned about muslims over many decades-----since I worked with lots of muslims---along with persons of other religious from ---"over-seas" It took time because my work did not include being a sociologist-----I was just there and interacting with young professionals. It took me a few years to know "Shiite vs Sunni" Since sunnis SNEERED at Shiites -----I considered Shiites the "underdog"------over time I learned that Shiites are just as aggressive as are sunnis (keep in mind---I knew both BEFORE 1979 and the Iranian (Shiite) revolution )))
Bottom line----they hate each other but are both supremacists into JIHAD. ----Now to Sufis----of course they are supposed to be the QUAKERS of islam-------don't be so sure ----it is true that they are victims of ----a kind of oppression-----but they can rise to "JIHAD" too. When push comes to shove----a KAFFIR head ---can be severed and allah will smile if the issue is the GLORY OF ISLAAAM. Islam is the issue----islam MUST WIN. Islam against the world is the prime directive
Well, thanks, now I have little more understanding of what Jihad is for Muslims.
You do not understand muslims. I do ---I have interacted with muslims for almost 50 years. If you tell a sunni muslim---"people are scared of muslims" ----you have paid ISLAM an important compliment
So they like to scare non-muslims? Sunnis, I suppose. Well, if it's so, I'm not surprised.
Do Shias and Sufis like to scare too?

Look up videos of Anjem Chouadry. You'll find a bunch of videos of him being interviewed. He will present you with Sunni Extremist ideology.

Choudary is no extremist----he presents the mainstream islam
of his Pakistani parents. Pakistani is the first muslims I knew well-------starting way back----more than 50 years ago----Choudary is mainstream Pakistani sunni just as the Taliban are mainstream Pakistani muslim
He is no extremist, he is a religious official. But if ISIS would enter London, imam will help them with all he can.

Forum List

Back