Modern Racism: Wendy Vitter confirmed as a Federal Judge

Really why has education gone down hill in the black community since the 1970’s?

It hasn't.
Not what the black unemployment rate says lol

The black unemployment rate shows that a white man with a high school education will get hired before a black with a college education.

There is nothing like chewing up dumb whites in debates. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Not true.. any evidence??

What you said was not true and you presented no evidence. So KMBA!
You don’t believe the unemployment rate lol umm ok haha

Last edited:
When you have a problem answering a question about your support of a ruling that ended racial discrimination, you kinda give yourself away. But Trump puts her up for a federal judge seat and the colorblind, non racist, anti slavery, republicans in the senate confirmed her.

Trump Judicial Nominee Won't Say If She Supports Brown v. Board of Education

“Do you believe that Brown v. Board of Education was correctly decided,” Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Democrat, asked.

“I don’t mean to be coy,” Vitter responded. “But I think I get into a difficult area when I start commenting on Supreme Court decisions which are correctly decided and which I may disagree with. Again, my personal, political or religious views I would set aside. That is Supreme Court precedent. It is binding. If I were honored to be confirmed I would be bound by it, and of course I would uphold it.”

She does not agree with the decision made in Brown v. Board.

Senate confirms Wendy Vitter as federal judge

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.ad71c329008c
I don't care what the issue is, if Blumenthal is involved, take the opposite view. DaNang Dick is the worst POS in the Senate, lying about serving in Viet Nam. I saw him in person and he is even worse looking in person-like death on a bad day. His abandonment of principles and truth should sicken all Americans-if we impeach Trump, make sure this turd goes with him.

When you have a problem answering a question about your support of a ruling that ended racial discrimination, you kinda give yourself away. But Trump puts her up for a federal judge seat and the colorblind, non racist, anti slavery, republicans in the senate confirmed her.

“Do you believe that Brown v. Board of Education was correctly decided,” Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Democrat, asked.

“I don’t mean to be coy,” Vitter responded. “But I think I get into a difficult area when I start commenting on Supreme Court decisions which are correctly decided and which I may disagree with. Again, my personal, political or religious views I would set aside. That is Supreme Court precedent. It is binding. If I were honored to be confirmed I would be bound by it, and of course I would uphold it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.ad71c329008c
I don't see anything racist in her remarks at all. I couldn't read your wapo article, but I found another on the topic at CNN. All she did was refuse to comment on prior SC cases. Don't I recall Kavanaugh doing the same? Maybe not.

Anyway, in a written follow up response, Judge Vitter said this:
In follow-up written questions submitted after the hearing, Vitter would expand upon her answer, saying, "I do not believe that racial segregation in schools is constitutional," and that she abhorred racism.

Senate confirms Wendy Vitter, judicial nominee who refused to say if 'Brown v Board of Education' was correctly decided - CNNPolitics

So let me explain the obvious. She was asked a simple question. All she had to do was say it was a correct decision. She had no problems answering other questions and was able to cite supreme court decisions as precedent. But here she suddenly struggles. So after the hearing and after being told she needs to correct her statement if she wants to be a federal judge, she turns in this expanded answer.

The Kavanaugh hearing was a sham. They were going to force him in no matter what it took.

Really why has education gone down hill in the black community since the 1970’s?

It hasn't.
Not what the black unemployment rate says lol

The black unemployment rate shows that a white man with a high school education will get hired before a black with a college education.

There is nothing like chewing up dumb whites in debates. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Not true.. any evidence??

What you said was not true and you presented no evidence. So KMBA!

KMBA?
Kill My Black Ass?

I don't see anything racist in her remarks at all. I couldn't read your wapo article, but I found another on the topic at CNN. All she did was refuse to comment on prior SC cases. Don't I recall Kavanaugh doing the same? Maybe not.

Anyway, in a written follow up response, Judge Vitter said this:
In follow-up written questions submitted after the hearing, Vitter would expand upon her answer, saying, "I do not believe that racial segregation in schools is constitutional," and that she abhorred racism.

Senate confirms Wendy Vitter, judicial nominee who refused to say if 'Brown v Board of Education' was correctly decided - CNNPolitics

So let me explain the obvious. She was asked a simple question. All she had to do was say it was a correct decision. She had no problems answering other questions and was able to cite supreme court decisions as precedent. But here she suddenly struggles. So after the hearing and after being told she needs to correct her statement if she wants to be a federal judge, she turns in this expanded answer.

The Kavanaugh hearing was a sham. They were going to force him in no matter what it took.
She had no problems answering other questions and was able to cite supreme court decisions as precedent. But here she suddenly struggles.
I've been looking for the record of that hearing, but can't seem to find it. I do not want to listen to several long videos. That question was asked in 2018. I can't find a transcript of it. However, if she actually did give her personal opinion on other Supreme Court decisions, you are certainly right. I just don't think she did that.

There is nothing at all "obvious" about the question or her reply. She was asked a question she felt it was inappropriate to answer, and I believe it is customary for judges NOT to offer their personal opinions during these confirmation hearings because they are not supposed to have any bearing on a judge's decision. Whatever senator asked her that question no doubt knew that and went with the most racially loaded question he could think of. Quite a "gotcha" question. Who the hell doesn't support Brown v. Board of Education except for maybe David Duke?

Sorry, you haven't convinced me yet. I can't read your OP article, so if there is something in there I need to see, please share it.

I went to these schools, it was a horrible idea, it’s destroyed black education

I'm black and it didn't destroy anything.

Brown V board of education was handed down in 54 dumb ass.
What’s that got to do with my post

Your statement blamed decline in schools since the 70s on Brown V Board of education.

I went to these schools, it was a horrible idea, it’s destroyed black education

Your statement blamed decline in schools since the 70s on Brown V Board of education.
Didnt affect Boston New York Philadelphia Chicago etc until the 70’s

Do you even know what B v BoE was about?

Yep, the Topeka BoE wanted to make seperate, great schools for everybody but SCOTUS said no, you will integrate your schools so they will be crappy for everybody.

Yep, the Topeka BoE wanted to make seperate, great schools for everybody but SCOTUS said no, you will integrate your schools so they will be crappy for everybody.

They didn't want to make separate schools. They were already separate, and there wasn't anything great about them. Separate is inherently unequal.

They didn't want to make separate schools. They were already separate, and there wasn't anything great about them. Separate is inherently unequal.

What is unequal?

25 classrooms - 25 classrooms
25 teachers - 25 teachers
500 books - 500 books
etc - etc

Do you?

What is unequal?

500 books - 500 books
etc - etc

Not sure why I should bother trying to explain a decision that was made 65 years ago with a racist idiot who wants to go back to Jim Crow.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What is unequal?

500 books - 500 books
etc - etc

Not sure why I should bother trying to explain a decision that was made 65 years ago with a racist idiot who wants to go back to Jim Crow.
We have jim Crow laws in Boston today.. it’s alive and well thanks to democrats

What is unequal?

500 books - 500 books
etc - etc

That's not exactly how things went.

What is unequal?

500 books - 500 books
etc - etc

No. That's how it could have gone without interference from SCOTUS.

What is unequal?

500 books - 500 books
etc - etc

Doesn't matter. He's a crazy right winger The truth quit mattering to them a while back.

What is unequal?

500 books - 500 books
etc - etc

That's just goofy. The schools were already separate, and no where near equal. What would make them equal without a SC ruling?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What is unequal?

500 books - 500 books
etc - etc

That's just goofy. The schools were already separate, and no where near equal. What would make them equal without a SC ruling?
Regardless democrats have destroyed public schools .. they fight over race not match and science

Forum List

Back