No argument from me about how globalism

has done more harm than good. Having trade relations is one thing, have manageable and controlled immigration is fine but what has been actually happening in recent years is not.
but but but….”America is the worlds nation!”
Just ask our resident globalists Unkotare dblack Tumblin Tumbleweed Golfing Gator pknopp

has done more harm than good. Having trade relations is one thing, have manageable and controlled immigration is fine but what has been actually happening in recent years is not.
Globalism is here to stay. But you go ahead and pound sand anyway if it keeps you from driving around drunk.

Nah, it’s just that woke fools and ignorant globalists like to pretend there is no definition for their lunacy….doing so allows them to keep their head way up their ass.

And yet, you still cannot define them.

weird.

Globalism is the erasure of national boundaries; distinct cultures; racial identities; localized communities; and much more. It is a power-grab by the blood-sucking elite and an attempt to colonize and enslave any and all who don't fall into that category or ideology. It's the arch-enemy of all sovereign nations and their citizens. I'd gladly eliminate the Klaus Schwabs and George Soroses of the world.

"Globalism" is like "woke". The conservatives can't tell you what it is. They just know TheParty told them to hate it.
If you open your mind, you will know what it is. We have a President who hates his race from his promotion while pushing other races to control our nation as he still has power and money.

F7MUZcQXcAAErAQ

Globalism is the erasure of national boundaries; distinct cultures; racial identities; localized communities; and much more. It is a power-grab by the blood-sucking elite and an attempt to colonize and enslave any and all who don't fall into that category or ideology. It's the arch-enemy of all sovereign nations and their citizens. I'd gladly eliminate the Klaus Schwabs and George Soroses of the world.
but but but….”I don’t like that explanation, it hurts my feelings so I’ll pretend it’s inaccurate.”

Golfing Gator mamooth Unkotare

Globalism is the erasure of national boundaries; distinct cultures; racial identities; localized communities; and much more.
Like I said, it's a generic fantasy you use to justify being a brownshirt douche.

It is a power-grab by the blood-sucking elite and an attempt to colonize and enslave any and all who don't fall into that category or ideology. It's the arch-enemy of all sovereign nations and their citizens. I'd gladly eliminate the Klaus Schwabs and George Soroses of the world.
There's also a strong streak of antisemitism in the anti-globalist crowd.

Like I said, it's a generic fantasy you use to justify being a brownshirt douche.

There's also a strong streak of antisemitism in the anti-globalist crowd.
I disagree that antisemitism has anything to do with anti-globalism. It's just another leftist talking point with no basis in reality.

I disagree that antisemitism has anything to do with anti-globalism. It's just another leftist talking point with no basis in reality.
It's just a coincidence that the "globalists" are "bankers", "elites" and "Soros", all the right-wing dogwhistles for "Jews".

Righties, you're not fooling anyone.

It's just a coincidence that the "globalists" are "bankers", "elites" and "Soros", all the right-wing dogwhistles for "Jews".

Righties, you're not fooling anyone.
Globalism is an economic term. An example would be Apple or Nike, most of whose products are produced offshore. It has nothing to do with religion.

Forum List

Back