Modern American White Racism- The United States Message Board

How about the wide spread support of criminals and illegals? Why worry about manufactured bullshit when there are real problems?
"How About": I talk about deflection and how it works to enable this stuff. I said: "The deflection we've already seen on this thread is a perfect example of what may be worse than racism itself: The widespread enabling of racism by refusing to to acknowledge it, to admit it, to confront it, and then pivoting and attacking in return."

Then you jump right in and demonstrate EXACTLY the deflection that I'm talking about. EXACTLY.

This happens all the time here. You people LITERALLY can't help yourselves. You CONSTANTLY provide PERFECT examples of my points.

"How About": I talk about deflection and how it works to enable this stuff. I said: "The deflection we've already seen on this thread is a perfect example of what may be worse than racism itself: The widespread enabling of racism by refusing to to acknowledge it, to admit it, to confront it, and then pivoting and attacking in return."

Then you jump right in and demonstrate EXACTLY the deflection that I'm talking about. EXACTLY.

This happens all the time here. You people LITERALLY can't help yourselves. You CONSTANTLY provide PERFECT examples of my points.
You are jerk. You repeat crap you probably do not believe because you are scared to say anything else. Spineless nitwits like yourself do not this country any good. You are the people that avoid the real facts and replace them with what you think is popular or cool. You are quite the prolific moron and a useless hack.

You are jerk. You repeat crap you probably do not believe because you are scared to say anything else. Spineless nitwits like yourself do not this country any good. You are the people that avoid the real facts and replace them with what you think is popular or cool. You are quite the prolific moron and a useless hack.
Perfect.

The deflection we've already seen on this thread is a perfect example of what may be worse than racism itself: The widespread enabling of racism by refusing to to acknowledge it, to admit it, to confront it, and then pivoting and attacking in return.

I have strong disagreements with both ends of this issue, but you couldn't ask for a better example of the enabling of racism than what we've already seen here. This itself has been increasingly more enabled over the last five years in this country.

We're light years away from an "honest conversation on race".
Two paragraphs and you didnt say a dang thing of substance

give us an example of the deflection you are talking about

Hilarity. You've just expressly stated you judge by appearance.
Everyone judges on the basis of appearances. That's why first impressions are important. If you bothered to actually read my post, I clearly said I don't judge by race.

Everyone judges on the basis of appearances. That's why first impressions are important. If you bothered to actually read my post, I clearly said I don't judge by race.
A feeble attempt to make someone out to be as bad as him.

People here makes thousands of overtly racist statements every day, yet claim racism is a thing of the past. In this forum, we have straight up white supremacts, white christian identity believers, stormfron junkies, people who shamelessly post shit from American Renaissance and other alt right white supremacist sites. The comments made to members here are no different than those made in 1921. Yet each time modern racism is shown, we read people talking about how this is not 1950.

"Black culture in the US is an inferior culture. It should not be surprising to anyone that they perform lower than every other race in virtually every conceivable category. Until the black community loses their embarrassing culture, they will never be rid of their criminal issues. EVERYONE needs to mock their culture. That is literally how the KKK was ended, by everyone mocking them and their dumb ass ideas. Acting like black culture is cool or normal isnt helping anyone. Bad ideas should always be challenged.”

USMB poster, 2021

MODERN RACISM​

N., Pam M.S.
April 7, 2013

is a 'modern' version of the historic strand of prejudice which is based on the race of an individual. The main difference between racism and modern racism is the antagonist in modern racism is by condemning the groups cultural values or by avoid any contact with members of that group, not necessarily resorting to more physical attacks which were more than prominent in the last centuries. There is changing opinion in terms of racial abuse in societies, especially those which promote the equality of all races.

MODERN RACISM: "Modern racism occurs primarily online and through social media networks opposed to face-to-face racism which was prevalent in the last century."

As in the past white racism doesn't end, it mutates into another form that can be expressed within the parameters of the rules of society. We see this here every day.

In 2021.

The amount of hate and utter toxic bullshit the internet is flooded with, sometimes makes me wonder if mankind even has a future. Maybe we were not meant to invent the internet. We're not ready for it, it's like providing an ape with a machine gun (they said that about the nuclear bomb, but I bet it really is social media).

On the plus side, I tell myself that the truly hateful stuff online stems from a small minority ... we just read so much of it, because they are especially loud ... and because a large majority of people, people who actually have a life, have a job and care, don't waste their time by posting on the internet. :/

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
IM2, you are by far, the most racist moron at USMB.

Oftentimes, you start a thread bitching and moaning about white people several times per week.

Racism is inherited and is a virulent gene in republicans. it's not much different to their ignorant hatred of democrats.

Trump campaigned by pmayi g to their greatest fears and hatreds by suggesting anything else was to be vilified. He gave the racists legitimacy to express openly everything they wouldn't say before.
Now they lack the intelligence to see the damage it has done to their cause.
The capitol riot was bad enough but it's the radical white supremeists who were attracted to it labels the Republican party and exposed them for the fascist Taliban they are.

Yet they bellow about authoritarianism from drmocrats but they tried to over throw democracy??? .
They call Biden a fascist but trump was internationally condemned for wanting to transform America into his utopian north korea and the people who rise in unison when pricked about patriotism and being American, the republicans, were attracted to him like a fly to a dead horse.

The ignorant saps. That's not American.
That's treason.

Yes, but you're more full of shit than a Christmas goose. Race is an appearance, you judge by appearance. But this is what you said, where you pretended you judged by behaviour and character.

I treat people as individuals, I don't judge on the color of skin, but on behavior and demonstrated character. If someone of any race or religion talks and dresses like trash, I expect him to behave like trash and he or she's going to have to work to change my mind. If someone dresses nicely with clean clothes and speaks reasonably I expect them to behave like a decent person and they have to work to change my mind. Perception is always king, I had a buddy in the army from Tennessee, he was soft spoken and slow speaking. People who didn't know him thought he was stupid. He wasn't; it was a regional trait, he had a Master's in Geology and was one of the smartest people I ever met.

Last edited:
Yes, but you're more full of shit than a Christmas goose. Race is an appearance, you judge by appearance. But this is what you said, where you pretended you judged by behaviour and character.
I clearly said I dont judge by race. I and other people like me aren’t the problem, you and people like you are the problem. Race is everything to you, because you are racist, you expect pthers to be racist and see racism and discrimination where it doesn’t exist.

Racism is inherited and is a virulent gene in republicans. it's not much different to their ignorant hatred of democrats.

Trump campaigned by pmayi g to their greatest fears and hatreds by suggesting anything else was to be vilified. He gave the racists legitimacy to express openly everything they wouldn't say before.
Now they lack the intelligence to see the damage it has done to their cause.
The capitol riot was bad enough but it's the radical white supremeists who were attracted to it labels the Republican party and exposed them for the fascist Taliban they are.

Yet they bellow about authoritarianism from drmocrats but they tried to over throw democracy??? .
They call Biden a fascist but trump was internationally condemned for wanting to transform America into his utopian north korea and the people who rise in unison when pricked about patriotism and being American, the republicans, were attracted to him like a fly to a dead horse.

The ignorant saps. That's not American.
That's treason.
The is no gene that causes racism. There is a one celled animal called your brain.

The amount of hate and utter toxic bullshit the internet is flooded with, sometimes makes me wonder if mankind even has a future. Maybe we were not meant to invent the internet. We're not ready for it, it's like providing an ape with a machine gun (they said that about the nuclear bomb, but I bet it really is social media).

On the plus side, I tell myself that the truly hateful stuff online stems from a small minority ... we just read so much of it, because they are especially loud ... and because a large majority of people, people who actually have a life, have a job and care, don't waste their time by posting on the internet. :/
I wish it was just a real small number, but these forums have million of members exptressing what we see here.

^
Obvious projection.

The fact of the matter is that ever since it's inception, the Republican party has been fighting against racism , you ignorant moron.

The Democratic party is the party of slavery, Jim Crow laws and racism. When American Democrats exported their racism to Europe, even the Nazis considered the U.S. Democratic party to be too racist and rejected the Democratic party's one drop rule when they drafted the Nuremberg laws that led to the holocaust.

That's right folks, the Nazi's thought the Democrats were too racist.

^
Obvious projection.

The fact of the matter is that ever since it's inception, the Republican party has been fighting against racism , you ignorant moron.

The Democratic party is the party of slavery, Jim Crow laws and racism. When American Democrats exported their racism to Europe, even the Nazis considered the U.S. Democratic party to be too racist and rejected the Democratic party's one drop rule when they drafted the Nuremberg laws that led to the holocaust.

That's right folks, the Nazi's thought the Democrats were too racist.
Of course it is and thank you for your history lesson.
But, as a matter of fact, as you say,
the current Republican party and possibly including you, have cranked up your rage under trump and blacks have been singled out to take the majority if it.
If you cannot see that, which most blind people can because it's that obvious, you know nothing about history, especially your current interpretation to shift the blame to democrats because now realise youre the problem.

You're references to Nuremburg etc, is complete bullshit and not worthy of debate.

Recognising sarcasm and wit isn't your strong point.
Sadly, evolution is to blame for not installing intelligence in the genetically declared republicans.
You certainly have not cornered the market on either wit or sarcasm. And saying something about anyone's intelligence is something you should avoid.

You certainly have not cornered the market on either wit or sarcasm. And saying something about anyone's intelligence is something you should avoid.

I was getting to your intelligence or lack of. After all, you believed trump was the best president ever and would win easily.
That opinion wasnt formed by excess intelligence.

I was getting to your intelligence or lack of. After all, you believed trump was the best president ever and would win easily.
That opinion wasnt formed by excess intelligence.
I never said he would win easily. Produce the post where I said that. Anyone with a brain knew there was going to be all kinds of fraud, and they were right.

Forum List

Back