Moderates Bush, Christie Pulling Away in Polls

I have always been a true blue Republican, from my youth, and I am so proud that I have stood up to you squibs, from the JBS days to the TPM. You are nothing more than blood sucking ass squibs that we clean from GOP every generation. You are powerless now, and will remain so.

Reagan was 'very conservative' according to 1980's standards, NOT today's Bubba

It's vital to the party to rewrite history and recast Reagan as one of them.

Reagan increased Gov't AND the debt remember?

ROFL

Ah the lies that Communists tell. Reagan increased MILITARY spending and thus destroyed your beloved USSR. (Queue party lie #17 in 3,2,1... REAGAN DIDN'T NOT EITHER DESTROY THE SOVIET UNION - WAAAAHHHHHHH)

Senator John McCain's lifetime rating of 82.3% from the American Conservative Union Jan 2008. His average for 1990-97 88%

Romney kinda was but McCain's not? lol

Open Borders McCain has been the darling of the left for as long as I can remember - the old fool failed to grasp that his buddies turn on him like a nest for vipers.

I have always been a true blue Republican, from my youth, and I am so proud that I have stood up to you squibs, from the JBS days to the TPM. You are nothing more than blood sucking ass squibs that we clean from GOP every generation. You are powerless now, and will remain so.

Anybody know of an inexpensive medication to moderate megalomania?

We don't need a Presidential size dose....well, not on this board.....it's only to try to help Jammie Jake. For Our Kenyan Emperor? A pill big enough to help would break His Imperial Foot were it dropped.

Not that it might be a bad thing......

oh yeah "waaaay conservative"

I lived through Reagan. I realize that you soldiers of Comrade Soros are tasked with inventing a new history that puts Reagan as one of yours, but it is absurdity.

Was Reagan pro-abortion? ROFL - an utterly laughable lie by you Communists. But what about signing California abortion law?

{Allowed abortion as CA Gov.; didn’t push pro-life as Pres.
Reagan was not as obsessive about anti-abortion legislation as he often seemed. Early in his California governorship he had signed a permissive abortion bill that has resulted in more than a million abortions. Afterward, he inaccurately blamed this outcome on doctors, saying that they had deliberately misinterpreted the law. When Reagan ran for president, he won backing from pro-life forces by advocating a constitutional amendment that would have prohibited all abortions except when necessary to save the life of the mother. Reagan’s stand was partly a product of political calculation, as was his tactic after he was elected of addressing the annual pro-life rally held in Washington by telephone so that he would not be seen with the leaders of the movement on the evening news. While I do not doubt Reagan’s sincerity in advocating an anti-abortion amendment, he invested few political resources toward obtaining this goal.}

Ronald Reagan on Abortion

Reagan was 'very conservative' according to 1980's standards, NOT today's Bubba

It's vital to the party to rewrite history and recast Reagan as one of them.

Reagan increased Gov't AND the debt remember?

ROFL

Ah the lies that Communists tell. Reagan increased MILITARY spending and thus destroyed your beloved USSR. (Queue party lie #17 in 3,2,1... REAGAN DIDN'T NOT EITHER DESTROY THE SOVIET UNION - WAAAAHHHHHHH)

Senator John McCain's lifetime rating of 82.3% from the American Conservative Union Jan 2008. His average for 1990-97 88%

Romney kinda was but McCain's not? lol

Open Borders McCain has been the darling of the left for as long as I can remember - the old fool failed to grasp that his buddies turn on him like a nest for vipers.

To the farrrrr right wingers like you, no amount of logic, reasoning or hitting them over the head with FACTS matters Bubba

Their revisionist history makes Reagan into a small-government fiscal conservative, but he actually grew the government by 53% (Mises Institute), increasing military expenditures by 27% and creating another new department, Veterans’ Affairs. He never submitted a balanced budget and ended up tripling the national debt to $3 trillion. His S&L bailout cost 2.4 times more to fix (relative to GDP) than Bush’s financial crisis. The Washington Post reported in Reagan's last year that "In less than a decade, the world's largest creditor nation has become its leading debtor….”

Did Reagan end the Cold War? Immediately after the Berlin Wall fell, a USA Today survey found that only 14% of respondents believed that. Historians mostly credit forty years of “Containment” by eight U.S. presidents.

Vox Verax The Whitewashing of Ronald Reagan

Reagan Revisionism And Reagan Mythology

The source of the revisionism is that, in two of those areas, Reagan reversed himself completely. In foreign policy, he alienated the right by pursuing a detente policy with the USSR.

Reagan Revisionism And Reagan Mythology The New Republic

Letting the Left pick the Republican candidate worked out great in 08 and 12, we HAVE to do it again

You problem in 08 was your running mate.

The 08 running mate was a woman. Were you that much anti-woman? You people stand by and watch women in the White House make $0.88 on the $1 and are fine with it. Why would you have a problem with a woman being VP?

Yes, because in right wing world, secretary's should make as much as advisers to the Prez *shaking head*

Only a moderate Republican is capable of winning

Republicans just took the Hill as a result of an absolute rejection of 8 years of Democrat policies. Try Again.

Watch the Dems take back the Senate in 2016 AND continue the Prez. The GOP is no longer a NATIONAL party, but just a Southern, racist bigoted party, using gerrymandering and voter suppression to 'win'

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority
GOP Memo Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

'The Republican Mandate': 50 Percent More People Have Voted Democrat Since 2010

According to a study conducted by FairVote, the 46 Democrats currently sitting in Senate have gotten 20.7 million more votes over the 2010, 2012 and 2014 elections than the 56 Republicans. Tallied up, that’s 67.8 million to Dems, and 47.1 million to Republicans. Or, to put it another way:

Democrats got a full 50 percent more votes than Republicans, and lost nine seats. Or to put it yet another way:

If the Senate actually represented the voting public, it would be 68-32 to Democrats, instead of 54-46 to Republicans.

The Truth About 8216 The Republican Mandate 50 Percent More People Have Voted Democrat Since 2010 Americans Against the Tea Party

A Bush vs. Clinton matchup is a NWO Global Elite wet dream. More Government domination and endless War. A wet dream for them, but a nightmare for the rest of us.

Letting the Left pick the Republican candidate worked out great in 08 and 12, we HAVE to do it again

The 08 running mate was a woman. Were you that much anti-woman? You people stand by and watch women in the White House make $0.88 on the $1 and are fine with it. Why would you have a problem with a woman being VP?

Yes, because in right wing world, secretary's should make as much as advisers to the Prez *shaking head*

Just another BULLSHIT lie, from the above BAG OF WIND!!!!

Carly Fiorina says White House is not paying women equally PunditFact

Republicans just took the Hill as a result of an absolute rejection of 8 years of Democrat policies. Try Again.

Watch the Dems take back the Senate in 2016 AND continue the Prez. The GOP is no longer a NATIONAL party, but just a Southern, racist bigoted party, using gerrymandering and voter suppression to 'win'

According to a study conducted by FairVote, the 46 Democrats currently sitting in Senate have gotten 20.7 million more votes over the 2010, 2012 and 2014 elections than the 56 Republicans. Tallied up, that’s 67.8 million to Dems, and 47.1 million to Republicans. Or, to put it another way:

Democrats got a full 50 percent more votes than Republicans, and lost nine seats. Or to put it yet another way:

If the Senate actually represented the voting public, it would be 68-32 to Democrats, instead of 54-46 to Republicans.

The Truth About 8216 The Republican Mandate 50 Percent More People Have Voted Democrat Since 2010 Americans Against the Tea Party

Yup, that's why the DummycRATS got their ass beat so badly in the 2014 election! This guy should be selling snow in Alaska! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I haven't seen a Republican or Democrat who has not during my lifetime.

Clinton got to a balanced budget, then gave it to that bush guy. We see how that worked out.
Republicans pushed it and billy caved (finally) wanting to be popular. He saw what people wanted and went with it, to his credit. The current occupant is much more of a liberal, being arrogant and condescending he doesn't care what America wants, he knows best.

You won't get any argument from me that Clinton was better than current guy....
Valid argument

The economy boomed under Clinton, budget surplus, relative peace
What you can't argue is that either Bush was better than Clinton or Obama
Clinton had it easy.
The tech boom, which he did nothing to foster, goosed government revenues. He left his successor holding the bag on the bust.
The end of the COld War, thanks to Reagan, meant he could cut the miitary, leaving a dangerously unprepared military to fight the war on terrorism that Clinton ducked.
Bush inherited all those problems and did a very credible job of dealing with them.

"Clinton had it easy.
The tech boom, which he did nothing to foster, goosed government revenues"

"Clinton's 1993 budget cuts, which reduced projected red ink by more than $400 billion over five years, sparked a major drop in interest rates that helped boost investment in all the equipment and systems that brought forth the New Age economy of technological innovation and rising productivity."
Business Week, May 19, 1997

"The deficit has come down, and I give the Clinton Administration and President Clinton himself a lot of credit for that. [He] did something about it, fast. And I think we are seeing some benefits."
Paul Volcker, Federal Reserve Board Chairman (1979-1987), in Audacity, Fall 1994

To Establish Fiscal Discipline, President Clinton:

Enacted the 1993 Deficit Reduction Plan without a Single Republican Vote.

lol

The Whitewashing of Ronald Reagan

Did Reagan end the Cold War? Immediately after the Berlin Wall fell, a USA Today survey found that only 14% of respondents believed that. Historians mostly credit forty years of “Containment” by eight U.S. presidents. As Tony Judt’s Postwar concluded: “…Washington did not ‘bring down’ Communism – Communism imploded of its own accord.”

Yup, that's why the DummycRATS got their ass beat so badly in the 2014 election! This guy should be selling snow in Alaska! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I get it Bubba, reason and logic along with HONESTY isn't in the right wing worlds view

YOUR link

"The latest White House staffing data shows that there is a gap in average pay for men and women. But when the job titles are the same, largely so is the pay. In fact, for some job categories, women do a bit better than men.

Fiorina’s dispute had to do with past rhetoric, not the issue as she framed it.

We rate the claim MostlyFalse."

I get it Bubba, reason and logic along with HONESTY isn't in the right wing worlds view

Practice what you supposedly preach, and you'd be a Conservative...instead of a commie sympathizer!... But then, I would have less FUN as poking you with TRUTH and FACTS is so enlightening to this forum!

oh yeah "waaaay conservative"

I lived through Reagan. I realize that you soldiers of Comrade Soros are tasked with inventing a new history that puts Reagan as one of yours, but it is absurdity.

Was Reagan pro-abortion? ROFL - an utterly laughable lie by you Communists. But what about signing California abortion law?

{Allowed abortion as CA Gov.; didn’t push pro-life as Pres.
Reagan was not as obsessive about anti-abortion legislation as he often seemed. Early in his California governorship he had signed a permissive abortion bill that has resulted in more than a million abortions. Afterward, he inaccurately blamed this outcome on doctors, saying that they had deliberately misinterpreted the law. When Reagan ran for president, he won backing from pro-life forces by advocating a constitutional amendment that would have prohibited all abortions except when necessary to save the life of the mother. Reagan’s stand was partly a product of political calculation, as was his tactic after he was elected of addressing the annual pro-life rally held in Washington by telephone so that he would not be seen with the leaders of the movement on the evening news. While I do not doubt Reagan’s sincerity in advocating an anti-abortion amendment, he invested few political resources toward obtaining this goal.}

Ronald Reagan on Abortion

"I lived through Reagan. I realize that you soldiers of Comrade Soros are tasked with inventing a new history that puts Reagan as one of yours, but it is absurdity."

The Whitewashing of Ronald Reagan

A Gallup poll taken in 1992 found that Ronald Reagan was the most unpopular living president apart from Nixon, and ranked even below Jimmy Carter; just 46 percent of Americans had a favorable view of Reagan while Carter was viewed favorably by 63 percent of Americans.

This was before the Hollywood-style re-write of Reagan’s presidency that created the fictional character portrayed during Reagan’s 100th birthday celebration. The campaign was led by Grover Norquist and his “Ronald Reagan Legacy Project,” along with corporate-funded propaganda mills like Heritage and American Enterprise Institute that underwrote hundreds of flattering books to create a mythic hero and perpetual tax-cutter.

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan

With the Gipper's reputation flagging after Clinton, neoconservatives launched a stealthy campaign to remake him as a "great" president.

In a sense, some of the credit for triggering this may belong to those supposedly liberal editors at the New York Times, and their decision at the end of 1996 to publish that Arthur Schlesinger Jr. survey of the presidents. The below-average rating by the historians for Reagan, coming right on the heels of Clintons’ easy reelection victory, was a wake-up call for these people who came to Washington in the 1980s as the shock troops of a revolution and now saw everything slipping away.

How Republicans created the myth of Ronald Reagan - Salon.com

lol

YOUR link

"The latest White House staffing data shows that there is a gap in average pay for men and women. But when the job titles are the same, largely so is the pay. In fact, for some job categories, women do a bit better than men.

Fiorina’s dispute had to do with past rhetoric, not the issue as she framed it.

We rate the claim MostlyFalse."

Yes, in jobs that there are NO WOMEN IN, also WITH the word SOME....WHY NOT ALL???!!!! Damn, keep it up, you have me to the chuckle stage!!! How can it be mostly false when they actually give AVERAGE JOB SALARIES that show THE FACTS?....

Jake, there's not a person on this Board who believes you are a Republican. You are a Reactionary

Forum List

Back