Moderates Are A Myth

What they really want, is often extreme............

No one’s less moderate than moderates

So just be honest and stop using the word!
Example??

Various examples in this thread.......

What happened to the moderates? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

WTF.......you want me to read it to you too?
No, I want you to back up what you said so, do so.

Guess you didn't read the link in the OP.

The premise is retarded.

In the last election, 45% of voters described themselves as moderates, more than those who described themselves as conservatives or liberals.

And Obama won moderates 56-41.

Until Republicans become competitive amongst moderates, they will continue to lose Presidential elections.

Conservative pundits trying to explain away moderates don't matter.

Example??

Various examples in this thread.......

What happened to the moderates? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

WTF.......you want me to read it to you too?
No, I want you to back up what you said so, do so.

Guess you didn't read the link in the OP.
Nope. So, do tell.? I gave you three items to take an extreme position on that a moderate might hold. Go.

The premise is retarded.

In the last election, 45% of voters described themselves as moderates, more than those who described themselves as conservatives or liberals.

And Obama won moderates 56-41.

Until Republicans become competitive amongst moderates, they will continue to lose Presidential elections.

Conservative pundits trying to explain away moderates don't matter.

The article does a good job of exposing the extreme positions held by the statistical averaging of self-professed moderates.
Sorry to shake your world.

It doesn't, and you obviously don't have a clue what the article said, now that I've read it. I'll help.

Moderate Positions:

Abortion = Safe, legal, and rare.
Gay Rights = Equality before the law with respect for tradition and sincerely held religious objections.
War = A last resort and only when absolutely necessary.

There's nothing "extreme" in any of those.

It doesn't, and you obviously don't have a clue what the article said, now that I've read it. I'll help.

Moderate Positions:

Gay Rights = Equality before the law with respect for tradition and sincerely held religious objections.

Not the way you worded them. Now include the specific realities on those positions......

Extreme Positions:

Abortion = tax-payer funded in addition to profiting from fetal body parts
Gay Rights = disrepects traditional marriage and disregards states' rights
War = a constitutional disregard of the War Powers Act to be used mostly when politically necessary

Moderate Positions:

Not the way you worded them. Now include the specific realities on those positions......

Extreme Positions:

War = a constitutional disregard of the War Powers Act to be used mostly when politically necessary
Those aren't the positions of the moderates. You just have no idea what they are, so I posted them.

Moderate Positions:

That describes me. I respect that people are religious even.....but that doesn't give them a pass to be bigots.

Moderate Positions:

Extreme Positions:

Those aren't the positions of the moderates. You just have no idea what they are, so I posted them.

Moderate fantasies are what you posted.

Moderate Positions:

Extreme Positions:

Nope. Find a true moderate and those will be their positions, nearly without exception. That's what makes them moderate.

For example: Abortion

Moderate Positions:

Extreme Positions:

Nope. Find a true moderate and those will be their positions, nearly without exception. That's what makes them moderate.

For example: Abortion

Abortion sucks. Let's reduce it by having outstanding family planning and flood the works with contraceptives!

Forum List

Back