Moderate Rebels To Topple Two-party Regime?

American Rebels are about to besiege Washington...

• I appreciate it

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I join the rebels

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I reject the rebels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I oppose the rebels

• I recently have joined less moderate rebels, can´t care now :alirulz:

• I never liked the Indians vs Vikings thingy

• I am a foreign politican funding US moderate rebels

• I never funded any terrorist organization

• I am too drunken, ask me tomorrow

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don´t care

• Total voters
This would never happen because the are moderates that implies they are ambivalent and wishy-washy and would not be able to organize. If they are moderates that means they think the status quo is ok unless something major happens to upset them, like economics, or late release of new iPhone.

Go tell that to Sam Brownback.

He's going down in flames because moderate (so called) republicans are joining with democrats to kick him out.

Far right reactonaries are Conservatives, not Republicans. We in the mainstream told you what would happen if you did not toe the line.

Listening in falsetto: oh, the party is being pulled to the right by the defeated TPM candidates.

Speaking of corporatists....

By all means vote your conscience but the problem with pop-culture gen Xers and low information rebels is that they are usually impatient and they don't have a freaking clue about the system that makes the United States work. The same self described "rebels" are the people who make fun of the "Tea Party" for working within the system. Do the "rebels" think they are going to hijack the government just because they are unhappy with the way the system works? Educate yourselves before you dream up some pot head theory and work within the party of your choice to make it better. If you are a democrat and want the democrat party to drift further to the left join CUSA. If you are a republican and want the republican party to be more responsive to the will of the people join the Tea Party.My guess is that these crackpot theories of 3rd party movements are mostly democrat dirty tricks to try to suppress voter turnout when the president has become so hopelessly unpopular.

By all means vote your conscience but the problem with pop-culture gen Xers and low information rebels is that they are usually impatient and they don't have a freaking clue about the system that makes the United States work. The same self described "rebels" are the people who make fun of the "Tea Party" for working within the system. Do the "rebels" think they are going to hijack the government just because they are unhappy with the way the system works? Educate yourselves before you dream up some pot head theory and work within the party of your choice to make it better. If you are a democrat and want the democrat party to drift further to the left join CUSA. If you are a republican and want the republican party to be more responsive to the will of the people join the Tea Party.My guess is that these crackpot theories of 3rd party movements are mostly democrat dirty tricks to try to suppress voter turnout when the president has become so hopelessly unpopular.

On the other hand, third party efforts keep the majors honest. The Tea Party movement would have been crushed outright if not for the Libertarian Party.

Third party movements are good. They can be positive -- FreeSoil, Bull Moose, Perot -- or negative -- Dixiecrats, TPM -- but they wake up the electorate.

Moderates have two choices for POTUS, vote for an idiot moron liberal or vote for an idiot moron RINO. Most are two busy working and caring for their families to topple anything and both parties know this.

This would never happen because the are moderates that implies they are ambivalent and wishy-washy and would not be able to organize. If they are moderates that means they think the status quo is ok unless something major happens to upset them, like economics, or late release of new iPhone.

He's going down in flames because moderate (so called) republicans are joining with democrats to kick him out.
Cool.

He tried the Supply Side/Randian/Friedman Economics in his state and FAILED.

And when you FAIL?

People can vote you out.

Ain't Democracy grand?

If rebels would appear suddenly fighting to topple the two-party regime that rules the US since the beginning, what would you think or do? I know, Americans have many democratic tools in local politics but do they have any say at the federal level?

I'd roll my eyes then go back to whatever I was doing.

COG plans were established to ensure the government would continue even after a fullscale Soviet nuclear attack. I'm not worried about any number of people with assault weapons.

If rebels would appear suddenly fighting to topple the two-party regime that rules the US since the beginning, what would you think or do? I know, Americans have many democratic tools in local politics but do they have any say at the federal level?

I'd roll my eyes then go back to whatever I was doing.

COG plans were established to ensure the government would continue even after a fullscale Soviet nuclear attack. I'm not worried about any number of people with assault weapons.
Maybe they cannot topple the US government with nuclear warheads. But who and what remains to be governed? And what could they do, when one or two million American rebels oppose them. I guess that hiding in bunkers won´t help in that case.

Politicians would see an uprising as an opportunity to get more power by leading from behind. It doesn't take defeating the current government/military to oust the government. In fact, that seldom is the case in modern civil strife.

Far right reactonaries are Conservatives, not Republicans. We in the mainstream told you what would happen if you did not toe the line.

Listening in falsetto: oh, the party is being pulled to the right by the defeated TPM candidates.

Sorry Fakey.....

But you can kiss my conservative ass.

The moderates are really stuck on this one as they've pulled on Brownback and now they are getting the same thing back.

What goes around comes around.

Don't forget the definition of "moderate" in a political sense these days is anybody who agrees with the democrat agenda.

Sorry Fakey.....

The moderates are really stuck on this one as they've pulled on Brownback and now they are getting the same thing back.

Not in the TPM's case. You are finished. You were told this would happen. The TPM does not have the votes by itself and can't get the ones they need.

Don't forget the definition of "moderate" in a political sense these days is anybody who agrees with the democrat agenda.

The definition is that of only the far, far right. No one else cares what you call it.

Sorry Fakey.....

Not in the TPM's case. You are finished. You were told this would happen. The TPM does not have the votes by itself and can't get the ones they need.

You missed the point.....or do you have your head up your ass.

Roberts is a "mainstreamer" and it appears he might go down. The TP's are pulling out on him.

Misanalysis on the TPM's part, which was their numbers in 2015 will be much lower than in 2011.

Forum List

Back