"Moderate" muslim arested for terroristic threats

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
I'm sure its all a misunderstanding.......... again with the mental health issues.....makes ya go hmmmmmm..but hey you can trust em........they wouldnt lie for their terrorist comrades would they....nnnnooooooo
Muslim convert faces jail after threatening to bomb MP's house
A Muslim convert who protested outside Parliament with a sign saying 'I am Muslim, do you trust me enough for a hug?' is facing jail for threatening to bomb an MP's house.

Craig Wallace used the sign as Stop The War protesters came to Westminster for the vote on military action in Syria last week.

It stated: 'I am Muslim, I am labelled a terrorist, I trust you, do you trust me enough for a hug?'

But the 23-year-old, of Willesden Green, north London, is now facing a possible prison sentence after he threatened Tory MP Charlotte Leslie online following the vote.

Pretty sure no muslims will be doing the hug thing any more. It wouldn't be wise. For them.

NO phobias involved....just the facts...which are always inconvenient for you

No, religion is insane, learn it regardless, it makes shit blow up.
Do you ever listen to yourself....actually read what you write........
Yep. Up your game, or don't play.
You start out calling me an islamophobe and then come out with religion is insane makes stuff blow up which muslims are doing and more.......do you see the contradiction in your bs

You start out calling me an islamophobe and then come out with religion is insane makes stuff blow up which muslims are doing and more.......do you see the contradiction in your bs
There is no contradiction, there is your childish fears. Learn Islam, and grow up. In the real world the faithful kill each other.

There is no contradiction, there is your childish fears. Learn Islam, and grow up. In the real world the faithful kill each other.
Yep, the retard has spoken.

Your tired lameness wearies everyone
Your islamophobia is childish. Learn the faith.

Why? They haven't learned and accepted what I believe so to them I'm just an infidel to enslave or slay.

If they want to Jihad and blow themselves up they can do it all day long if they want to take it out into a desert with no one around.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back