Married Muslim Converts Arrested in Arkansas For Making Terroristic Threats

But Islam has nothing to do with the violence.

A husband and wife in Northwest Arkansas have been arrested on terror charges after allegedly threatening a waitress in a local diner. "People like you are the reason we kill," the wife reportedly said to the victim. She further threatened the waitress on social media by posting a picture of her husband in "Muslim attire" kneeling with an assault rifle. This was not the first time the couple attracted the attention of law enforcement.

Police say Daphne Ridenour, who also goes by Daphne Crawford, and her husband Alan Crawford made terroristic threats to a waitress while eating in Mel's Diner in Prairie Grove.

After the incident in the diner, investigators say the couple continued making threats on multiple social media websites.

According to the police report, on May 24, Alan Crawford was frustrated at Mel's Diner. Alan Crawford was upset because his order was taking too long and he thought the food was too expensive, according to the report. Alan Crawford reportedly said, "Only a Christian would treat them like that," because they practice Islam.

Before the Crawford's left Mel's Diner, it is reported that Daphne Crawford said,"People like you are the reason we kill."

Daphne Crawford also threatened a victim on a Facebook post saying her husband would show up with an AK-47. According to the report, Daphne Crawford sent the victim a picture of her husband in "Muslim attire" kneeling with a weapon described as an assault rifle.

The victim of the social media threats says the FBI is also involved in the investigation of the couple.

Married Muslim Converts Arrested in Arkansas For Making Terroristic Threats

The Converts are often more fanatical than the born Islamists.

It's the same in politics, for example if a Leftist becomes a Rightist they become a Neo-Conservative ie. a psychopath who has wet dreams about starting WWIII and if a Rightist becomes a Leftist they become a full-on Commie-Fascist.

This cancer is growing stronger every day, and it's sickening to see our own people getting sucked into it.

We need to have an intelligent debate about why Western people are so attracted to something as closed-minded and destructive as Islam.

What is it, do they feel failed by Western society so much that they embrace Islam, which isn't compatible with liberal Western Civilisations values?

WTF is wrong with Western women who convert to Islam? WHY would ANY sane, self-respecting and independent woman WANT to convert to such a woman hating philosophy as Islam, where women have little rights and are treated like third-class citizens who's only function on this planet is to STFU until told when to speak and be a baby machine.

Anytime I see a Muslim woman, I see a weak submissive person who wants others to make decisions for them.

Yes, I think most normal people see that also, these women have little self-respect, probably because from when they were small girls they were treated like crap, I mean being a girl is the lowest rung of the ladder in Islam, only boys matter.

You know, if Muslim men didn't need to tolerate the Muslim women because they drop kidlets, I think Islam would just completely do away with the women.

one thing is for sure... nobody has ever gotten unreasonably upset in a diner before, let alone taken a petty argument to social media

However, it's pure stupidity for someone right now to be threatening anyone in this manner.

"She further threatened the waitress on social media by posting a picture of her husband in "Muslim attire" kneeling with an assault rifle."
do they sound like a couple of the brightest bulbs to you?
It is NW Arkansas I will remind you....

one thing is for sure... nobody has ever gotten unreasonably upset in a diner before, let alone taken a petty argument to social media

However, it's pure stupidity for someone right now to be threatening anyone in this manner.

"She further threatened the waitress on social media by posting a picture of her husband in "Muslim attire" kneeling with an assault rifle."
do they sound like a couple of the brightest bulbs to you?

Obviously not since they've converted to this violent religion.

Forum List

Back