Does Trump have the balls to run as an Independent?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I don't think so - unless he secretly really wants to lose. Rachel Maddow suggests that Trump is running scared and looking for a graceful way out - and running as an Independent would pretty much guarantee his loss.

I sure the hell hope so! If he loves the USA as he says...he will. Because we need him!

Donald Trump is obviously an ISIS supporter. He should be arrested, indicted, tried, imprisoned, and executed (not necessarily in that order) for terrorism and treason.

I don't think so - unless he secretly really wants to lose. Rachel Maddow suggests that Trump is running scared and looking for a graceful way out - and running as an Independent would pretty much guarantee his loss.

Perhaps the Democrats' only hope.

I sure the hell hope so! If he loves the USA as he says...he will. Because we need him!

No. If he runs as an independent, the Democrats win, no question.

No. If he runs as an independent, the Democrats win, no question.
I dunno. Most folks are fed up with both parties. Folks said we wold never have a black potus too and look what happened.

They may be. Regardless, he would split the vote as surely as Perot did in 1992.

Donald Trump is obviously an ISIS supporter. He should be arrested, indicted, tried, imprisoned, and executed (not necessarily in that order) for terrorism and treason.
You mean Obama?
Trump does most of the terrorists work for them.
Not really Obama is an issis apologist. One thing though he has done some great recruiting with forcing gay marriage on america. You know nothing pisses issis off as queers do. Oh also abortion also pisses them off. So liberalism has recruited more than anything else could. Nice going!

No, he doesn't have the balls or the brains. There are people who believe Trump is purposely trying to destroy his own campaign because he knows he can't win in a general election. My theory is that he works for Hilary Clinton and ISIS both at once.

You mean Obama?
Not really Obama is an issis apologist. One thing though he has done some great recruiting with forcing gay marriage on america. You know nothing pisses issis off as queers do. Oh also abortion also pisses them off. So liberalism has recruited more than anything else could. Nice going!
It's not an either/or choice, Obama isn't running. Soon Trump won't be running either.

You mean Obama?
It's not an either/or choice, Obama isn't running. Soon Trump won't be running either.
Lol, thank God Obama isn't running. I wouldn't count Trump out though. He owns the goofy minds of liberals and the media.

No, he doesn't have the balls or the brains. There are people who believe Trump is purposely trying to destroy his own campaign because he knows he can't win in a general election. My theory is that he works for Hilary Clinton and ISIS both at once.

Well, you had me until the last sentence.

I don't really get the "Trump is working for Clinton and ISIS both" thing...

Clinton bit is tossing the Republican's under the bus thus hopefully transferring votes to Clinton?
and
ISIS because he's being concerned about American security, thus pissing off ISIS leaning folks into converting?

Why does he need to? He has the republican position

Forum List

Back