interpret this doublespeak please

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
The president said strikes aimed at punishing the use of chemical weapons would hurt Assad's forces while other U.S. action would bolster his opponents - though the White House has insisted it is not seeking "regime change."
"What we are envisioning is something limited. It is something proportional. It will degrade Assad's capabilities," Obama said. "At the same time we have a broader strategy that will allow us to upgrade the capabilities of the opposition."

Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

Translation: No one wants Assad out of power, they just want to put pressure on him.

It's about pipelines.

omg----you're kidding---you really believe that ??

tell me that you're kidding me :eusa_pray:

and the SNC , Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and all the little henchmen that they have hired are going to be happy if Assad remains in power ??

Last edited:
The doctor is so close to the truth right now that he is burning up, but he's not telling you about the other steps involved.

Translation: No one wants Assad out of power, they just want to put pressure on him.

It's about pipelines.

are you referring to oil pipelines?:eusa_eh:

Yes.

Russia and China want Assad to ok building a pipeline to Iran.

France, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar want Assad to ok building a pipeline to Saudi Arabia - and they want our help.

What are these "other steps"?

Iran and total control of Eurasia. Those are where you pipelines from Russian to China will be located. Whoever wins that war will be master of the planet.

Assad remaining in power ? Ain't gonna happen.

Of course he won't, that's all a part of the plan. The house of Saud is fueling this fight with their Sunni terrorists. They would prefer a Saudi type state in state in Syria. The former U.S would be fine and dandy with that outcome. Of course, genocide will follow against Alawite, Kurd, and other Shia. Christians won't have a good day, not that Obama cares. They're already being exterminated left and right.

This is the real deal. This isn't some invasion of Grenada. This has apocalypse written all over it.

What do you think it's "about", then?

Regime change in order to establish pipelines. Those are America's priorities. Our administration would lead us to believe it's because of WMDs.

"Regime change" will destabilize the region to the extent that neither pipeline project will actually happen - which is not anyone's goal.

WMDs have little to do with other than their use as an excuse. Same as Iraq.

It's about pipelines.

What do you think it's "about", then?

The OP and others on the partisan right are attempting to contrive Syria as ‘Obama’s Iraq.’

It’s not, of course.

But that won’t stop conservatives from promulgating that lie.

The U.S. doesn't put this much on the line to maintain long term chaos. Short term yes, but regime change with Sunni's running the show is goal. It's going to be a massacre. The U.S. is the next 3rd Reich.

Forum List

Back