MLK niece: Donald Trump is a compassionate brilliant man

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fox News contributor Alveda King, the niece of slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., called President Trump a ā€œcompassionateā€ and ā€œbrilliantā€ man who cares about the civil rights of all Americans, including the unborn.
MLK Niece: Donald Trump is ā€˜Compassionate,ā€™ ā€˜Brilliant Manā€™
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that even MLK niece sees the light and realizes Trump isn't the monster the leftist mentally challenged zombies claim he is.

MLK and Trump would have most likely played golf together. If some Democrat hadn't murdered MLK.

MLK had the right idea, and if you look around, the racists around here just crap all over that idea.

That makes me mad, because that man sacrificed his life for his ideals.

I'm willing to sacrifice mine ,tbh.

What are are these racist turds willing to do?

I like MLK. Al Sharpton, notsomuch.

Sharpton is an idiot race-baiter. Whomever's idea it was to give him a show on MSNBC should be dropped off on some street named "Martin Luther King Blvd." in some large city, at 3:00 AM.

Fox News contributor Alveda King, the niece of slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., called President Trump a ā€œcompassionateā€ and ā€œbrilliantā€ man who cares about the civil rights of all Americans, including the unborn.
MLK Niece: Donald Trump is ā€˜Compassionate,ā€™ ā€˜Brilliant Manā€™
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that even MLK niece sees the light and realizes Trump isn't the monster the leftist mentally challenged zombies claim he is.

What do you expect from someone on Fox news. Shep might get fired.

Forum List

Back