MLB player banned from Canada?

A's catcher Bruce Maxwell can't travel to Canada after disorderly conduct incident

What in the wide, wide, world of sports is going on here? A major league baseball players is banned from traveling to Canada to play?

How can this be? He was charged with disorderly conduct is the reason over a scuffle?

This is the same country that opens its arms wide to Islamic terrorists around the world?

Very telling.
Defending the first MLB player to kneel for the anthem? How progressive of you!

Canada has the right to deny anyone they want and allow anyone they want in.

Bruce Maxwell is lucky to be playing on any baseball team after his legal issues and being denied entry into Canada is not surprising because of their laws and it is only a few times a year seeing Toronto is the only MLB Team up there.

Also I am sure they will change their mind if Bruce Maxwell can clean his nonsense up and if not then let him sit it out and let MLB make a new rule for these cases...

Opens their arms for terrorists. Only tards could say something that ignorant.

A's catcher Bruce Maxwell can't travel to Canada after disorderly conduct incident

What in the wide, wide, world of sports is going on here? A major league baseball players is banned from traveling to Canada to play?

How can this be? He was charged with disorderly conduct is the reason over a scuffle?

This is the same country that opens its arms wide to Islamic terrorists around the world?

Very telling.

He is a white rich man with a gun.

That trumps everything else.

He would need to be a brown jihadist if he wants into Canada.

Very telling.

Wow that’s the stupidest thing I’ve read so far today :lmao:

Very telling.

Wow that’s the stupidest thing I’ve read so far today :lmao:

Yes, the Leftist brain rot of Canada is truly stupid

He will be allowed in once sentencing is dolled out I am willing to bet.

The Canadian Apparatus is one of "do as I say, not as I do". There is another lawsuit against the RCMP, this time by male officers, this, after the government settled for $200M+ (and counting) on sexual abuses against females within the force, Guess how many RCMP superiors lost their job, or were even publicly named? NONE. Zero Nada. The RCMP may be the most abusive, police agency in the West.

We have a Toronto Police Officer who is currently in prison. Yes, you heard that right. He is charged with attempted murder (after actually killing a young man), and he is STILL a police officer! Still receiving a big paycheck and pension contribution. Figure that one out.

As I've repeated many times, don't ever become like Canada. Please...

Very telling.

He's a liberal who threatened an innocent person with a gun, and now finds himself on the "not welcome" side of a foreign country's immigration policy. Stop asking so many stupid questions and just sit back and enjoy the irony.

Forum List

Back