MJ in the Hospital

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
and staying in the pediatric ward.... can you believe that? The guy is going on trial for child molestation and they let him stay in the pediatric ward. What is that all about?

freeandfun1 said:
and staying in the pediatric ward.... can you believe that? The guy is going on trial for child molestation and they let him stay in the pediatric ward. What is that all about?

Well, how else do you treat his Peter Pan syndrome?

no1tovote4 said:
Well, how else do you treat his Peter Pan syndrome?

But really, isn't the hospital taking a big chance here? I would think they would be more careful knowing that even if he is innocent (which I highly doubt) just by putting him in the pediatric they could be inviting future lawsuits - just or unjust. And his attorneys.... what are they thinking? Would any other accused child molester be housed in a pediatric ward if they were in the hospital? I am just amazed at what they let celebrities get away with. I guess I shouldn't be any more.

freeandfun1 said:
But really, isn't the hospital taking a big chance here? I would think they would be more careful knowing that even if he is innocent (which I highly doubt) just by putting him in the pediatric they could be inviting future lawsuits - just or unjust. And his attorneys.... what are they thinking? Would any other accused child molester be housed in a pediatric ward if they were in the hospital? I am just amazed at what they let celebrities get away with. I guess I shouldn't be any more.

I assume it was because it was the only ward that they could empty easily so that he could have the place to himself. I would seriously doubt any children were in the ward at the same time, if they were it is the stupidest hospital administrator alive running that place.

Forum List

Back