Mittens won't tell cuz if he did, he'd lose

Apparently, the talk is of Paul Ryan as his running mate. Combine that with Grover Norquist/limb-a-a-a-a running the party and you have a massive economic implosion.

Ryan's "plan" (its not really "Ryan's", we all know that) calls for adding trillions to the debt ceiling, giving every person who makes more than $1Million dollars a year an extra $150Thousand dollars stimulus EVERY YEAR and enormous tax increases to the working class and the poor to pay for it.

When faux Chris Wallace asked how that would benefit the country, Ryan said he didn't know, that it wasn't his job to know because he's on the budget committee.

Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace - Fox News

The Romney passage cited:

One of the things I found in a short campaign against Ted Kennedy was that when I said, for instance, that I wanted to eliminate the Department of Education, that was used to suggest I don’t care about education,” Romney recalled. “So I think it’s important for me to point out that I anticipate that there will be departments and agencies that will either be eliminated or combined with other agencies. So for instance, I anticipate that housing vouchers will be turned over to the states rather than be administered at the federal level, and so at this point I think of the programs to be eliminated or to be returned to the states, and we’ll see what consolidation opportunities exist as a result of those program eliminations. So will there be some that get eliminated or combined? The answer is yes, but I’m not going to give you a list right now.

That doesn't exactly sound like he is waiting for orders. Sounds like he has some very clear ideas of waste he wants to cut from Washington.

I dont blame him for not sharing specifics. Wise move by him.

Electing Romney would be like re-electing Karl Rove, Romney is harmless on his own but his advisers will be Rovian puppet masters if not Rove himself.

Electing Romney would be like re-electing Karl Rove, Romney is harmless on his own but his advisers will be Rovian puppet masters if not Rove himself.

We would have to elect Karl Rove a first time to re-elect him.

We would have to elect Karl Rove a first time to re-elect him.

Is that an attempt to deflect from the fact that the republican party is going to nominate another remote controlled MIC/Wall Street/Petro industry candidate?

"One of the things I have found in previous elections is that announcing my plans makes people want to vote against me!"

New Romney campaign slogan: ‘You don’t wanna know’

True.

You get the usual republican suspects and conservative criminal element whenever the GOP controls the WH.

Forum List

Back