Mittens wants his 15 minutes...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
There is no proof that mittens is a conservative… But he’s trying to find an opening. Lol

• Banned
And you are giving it to him!

what a guy you are!
Lol
Soulless Romney is entertaining to watch, A failed businessman like him is always trying to get into the easy life of federal politics.

RomneyFU.jpg

Mitt Romney is so disgusting to me because he's the most Obama-like, TDS Republican I've ever seen. Which is why I didn't bother to vote in 2012. That political zombie can take his make-believe Mormon "golden plates" (which only pedophile Joseph Smith claimed to have seen, before an angel conveniently carried them off to heaven) and shove them up the bodily orifice of his choice. Mormon Republicans are easily the prissiest, stupidest creatures in the party, they're a disgrace.

• Banned
Of note is that President Trump named Robert O'Brien, who served as foreign affairs advisor to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign, as his replacement for fired National Security Advisor John Bolton.

So. I wonder if Romney is the RNC's next chosen one.

And you are giving it to him!

what a guy you are!
Lol
Soulless Romney is entertaining to watch, A failed businessman like him is always trying to get into the easy life of federal politics.

5th richest presidential candidate ever...not really failing!

That can't possibly be true, Rustic is a man of virtue and would never lie about such things. I mean, seriously have you ever known him to tell a fib?

Just like spineless McCain, the Republicans could not of chosen weaker presidential candidates for their time.

Mittens is a piece of shit through and through always has been always will be

I think he's secretly GAY.

Of course you do.

Sorry. I must have hit a nerve.

Nope, it's just common for conservatives, many of whom are living in the closet to use the word gay as a pejorative regardless of how irrelevant the supposed insult is.

Did you ever think of lightening up a bit and consider it may be a joke? Wow. Talk about hiding in closets. You must be the queen of that. LOL!

Of course you do.

Nope, it's just common for conservatives, many of whom are living in the closet to use the word gay as a pejorative regardless of how irrelevant the supposed insult is.

Did you ever think of lightening up a bit and consider it may be a joke? Wow. Talk about hiding in closets. You must be the queen of that. LOL!

^Speaking of hitting a nerve.

Of course you do.

Just funnin bro.

Of course you do.

Just funnin bro.

Of course you are. :71:

Forum List

Back