Mitt Romney's Gay Spokesman: A Milestone in Republican Politics

The guy may have quit, but he did it because the GOP is full of dickheads whose views are the waaaaaaay the fuck out of the mainstream on this issue. Today's Republican party continues to shoot itself in the foot with those segments of the population which aren't white, male and heterosexual.

The guy may have quit, but he did it because the GOP is full of dickheads whose views are the waaaaaaay the fuck out of the mainstream on this issue. Today's Republican party continues to shoot itself in the foot with those segments of the population which aren't white, male and heterosexual.

funny, he cited both the right and the left when he resigned.

i guess you know better, though

The left??? Please!

He's just saying that because he's still a GOPer. Who on the left had a problem with the guy being gay?

The left??? Please!

He's just saying that because he's still a GOPer. Who on the left had a problem with the guy being gay?

Too much media attention, perhaps, and TALK.

Not sure why the left make a big deal? The left seems more enthralled with a Republican being gay than the right does.

Silly.

The left??? Please!

they had a problem with him working for a republican

seems that acceptance is a one way street

shocker

of course not, hack :rofl:

It isn't.

This guy quit over pressure from guys like Tony Perkins and Bryan Fischer.

Period.

is that what he told you?

Thats what he told the press.

From one of the articles I linked to right above you

Grenell told Rubin that his "ability to speak clearly and forcefully on the issues has been greatly diminished by the hyper-partisan discussion of personal issues that sometimes comes from a presidential campaign." But the discussion of personal issues was an intra-party fight, not one with Democrats or their supporters.

They might have been on the fringe, but the controversy was big enough for Romney's campaign to keep Grenell from speaking publicly for the campaign, Rubin reports.

It was only Grenell's departure that made the fight truly partisan. "This is the kind of bigoted, anti-gay extremists a Romney administration would find itself held hostage to," Obama Super PAC head Bill Burton tweeted.

emphasis mine

Last edited:
Well I'm sure the guy enjoyed being USED by those oh so tolerant people on the left.

how friggen pathetic

Take a look at the state parties and you get a better look at who accepts who.
In Georgia I know many openly gays that are very active in the Democratic Party. One is a good friend of a relative of mine.
An openly gay Republican accepted state wide in Georgia by the Republican party?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I vote Republican most of the time but the homophobia, hate and character assasination of homosexuals is alive and well in the state Republican party in Georgia. Not a majority at all but when there are attacks on them where is the state party to condemn those attacks.
Same here.
This is a step back for us to defeat Obama. Make up all the BS you want folks but this is a step back.
Caving into the religous kooks and their fear of the gay boogeyman.

The hypocrisy goes even further.
Santorum had a closeted gay as chief of staff for him for years. He knew he was gay.
All the while Santorum goes around labeling gays as immoral and 2nd class citizens.
You see sports fans, Santorum is as big a fraud as most of the "beware of the gay boogeyman" spinners.
Every election they cater to the religous kooks with their anti gay stances and then go silent for 3 years.
"We do not want no ******* taking our white women" is what the Santorums used to say.
Now it is against gay folks.
Wake up dumb asses. True conservatives should be fighting this shit.

In Georgia I know many openly gays that are very active in the Democratic Party. One is a good friend of a relative of mine.
An openly gay Republican accepted state wide in Georgia by the Republican party?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I vote Republican most of the time but the homophobia, hate and character assasination of homosexuals is alive and well in the state Republican party in Georgia. Not a majority at all but when there are attacks on them where is the state party to condemn those attacks.
Same here.
This is a step back for us to defeat Obama. Make up all the BS you want folks but this is a step back.

Maybe some people don't CARE to flaunt their sexual preference for all the country to talk about...?
but it seems to be a Democrat that is a MUST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Same here.

Maybe some people don't CARE to flaunt their sexual preference for all the country to talk about...?
but it seems to be a Democrat that is a MUST

Never knew you were also a homophobe Stephanie.
Duly noted.
As hard as you try to spin this you come up short.
Step back for the Republican Party. Large step back.

Forum List

Back