Mitt Romney Promises Economy 'Resurgence' If Elected President

Will Bishop Romney also heal the sick?

I'm sure "Bishop" Romney will do a hell of a lot better job than The One and his posse of imcompetants has done. Hope and Change my ass.

Romney, if elected, is going to have one tough row to hoe to get this economy straightened out.

At least Romney has business sense which is something Barry hasn't got a fucking clue about.

If Shitting Bull and the rest of Barry's supporters think he's done a hell of a job one has to wonder what they consider incompetence to be??

Incompetence is sitting on the worlds biggest military and allowing 9/11 to succeed.
Incompetence is watching people flounder in flood waters while you play guitar with a buddy.
Incompetence is appointing men like L. Paul Bremer to oversee the reconstruction of a state you ordered destroyed.
Incompetence is cutting taxes while you invade 2 countries and start new expensive federal programs.
Incompetence is defunding regulators while financial companies are collapsing around you.
Incompetence is watching a century old company, Lehman, be sold to a British company.

That was REAL incompetence. And what you guys want is more of the same.

No thanks.

LMAO. Thought we were discussing Romney and Barry and here you go bringing up your take on Bush. Oh wait. I forgot. Its all still Bush's fault. Your such a derp.

Really. Bush hasn't been POTUS for 3.5 years. Bout time you put him on the back burner or what??

I'm sure "Bishop" Romney will do a hell of a lot better job than The One and his posse of imcompetants has done. Hope and Change my ass.

Romney, if elected, is going to have one tough row to hoe to get this economy straightened out.

At least Romney has business sense which is something Barry hasn't got a fucking clue about.

If Shitting Bull and the rest of Barry's supporters think he's done a hell of a job one has to wonder what they consider incompetence to be??

Incompetence is sitting on the worlds biggest military and allowing 9/11 to succeed.
Incompetence is watching people flounder in flood waters while you play guitar with a buddy.
Incompetence is appointing men like L. Paul Bremer to oversee the reconstruction of a state you ordered destroyed.
Incompetence is cutting taxes while you invade 2 countries and start new expensive federal programs.
Incompetence is defunding regulators while financial companies are collapsing around you.
Incompetence is watching a century old company, Lehman, be sold to a British company.

No thanks.

LMAO. Thought we were discussing Romney and Barry and here you go bringing up your take on Bush. Oh wait. I forgot. Its all still Bush's fault. Your such a derp.

Really. Bush hasn't been POTUS for 3.5 years. Bout time you put him on the back burner or what??

The WTC has not been rebuilt either.

That was destroyed 10 years ago..under Bush's watch.

You guys didn't get the full impact of how bad Bush was..

We did.

No thanks.

We did.

wtf?

this thread is about, ROMNEY

Last edited:

We did.

wtf?

Yeah. But its more fun for the looney left to keep dragging Bush in.

Deflection. I mean who wants to talke about the lousy job Barrry doing when you can drag Bush in every other thread. LOL

We did.

wtf?

Yeah. But its more fun for the looney left to keep dragging Bush in.

Deflection. I mean who wants to talke about the lousy job Barrry doing when you can drag Bush in every other thread. LOL

The President is doing a fine job repairing all the damage caused by Bush. In just three years we have almost completed the rebuilding of the WTC site.

Romney, by the way, if elected, will be bringing on board many of the same people that populated the Bush administration.

Funny..that.

We did.

wtf?

Oh, NOW you want to talk about Romney? Usually when anybody talks about Romney, it involves putting down Obama. But we can't mention Bush, even if his plan IS Romney's plan?

This is a very confusing set of rules you have, Staph.

We did.

wtf?

The same Romney that used "Creative Destruction" to outsource/offshore American Jobs?

The same Romney who promised "Job Creation" in Massachusetts and did the opposite? So much so..that people moved out..and Romney couldn't get re-elected?

That Romney?

We did.

wtf?

It took you how many pages of posts for you to realize that?

We did.

wtf?

The same Romney that used "Creative Destruction" to outsource/offshore American Jobs?

The same Romney who promised "Job Creation" in Massachusetts and did the opposite? So much so..that people moved out..and Romney couldn't get re-elected?

That Romney?

Did he even run again?

Can you say his name in Massachusetts without people going cross-eyed PISSED?

We did.

wtf?

Romney is running on a platform of returning to Bush's failed policies.

Well if Romney WAS running on the policies of Bush, then you Obama followers shouldn't have anything to worry about...

Well maybe you do, because a Majority of people disapprove of Obama and his failed "visions" of Transforming our country..

tsk tsk

Well if Romney WAS running on the policies of Bush, then you Obama followers shouldn't have anything to worry about...

Well maybe you do, because a Majority of people disapprove of Obama and his failed "visions" of Transforming our country..

tsk tsk

Not transforming..fixing..

But you have a point. Everyone wants chocolate cake. No one (Well almost no one), wants to make it or pay for it.

IF (as Mitt says) IF Romney were elected POTUS it would be so cool to hear the right wingers (who get so sick and tired of Dems blaming Bush for his economy), will be blaming Obama for the failed economy of Mitt.

Won't that be fun?

And do you really think Obama had a "vision"? I think he has nightmares about Repubs in Congress blocking EVERYTHING he tries to do. A waking nightmare.

How about that Raandy Paul. Still worried about the unborns while the Senate is trying to deal with flood insurance renewals. Rand Paul is a first class asshole. And from the same state that gives us Mitch the Bitch McTurtle. Maybe KY should remove itself from the list of states and start their own weird country.

Hey liberals one thing I think you have over looked with Romney He was a Governor who had a state senate and house fully controlled by liberals. Anything you point out as a fail on him reflects on the liberal agenda.
Liberals you are fucking morons :badgrin:

IF (as Mitt says) IF Romney were elected POTUS it would be so cool to hear the right wingers (who get so sick and tired of Dems blaming Bush for his economy), will be blaming Obama for the failed economy of Mitt.

Won't that be fun?

And do you really think Obama had a "vision"? I think he has nightmares about Repubs in Congress blocking EVERYTHING he tries to do. A waking nightmare.

How about that Raandy Paul. Still worried about the unborns while the Senate is trying to deal with flood insurance renewals. Rand Paul is a first class asshole. And from the same state that gives us Mitch the Bitch McTurtle. Maybe KY should remove itself from the list of states and start their own weird country.

Oh yeah, them bad Republicans prevented Obama from his greatness and spending us into Oblivion for "his vision"...that must of been a nightmare for him.
as for the rest...:eusa_whistle:

We did.

wtf?

That Romney?
484421_382662061797864_1292273418_n.jpg

Oh goodie, he's going to "Bain" us...

"If I become president, you're going to see an economic resurgence: manufacturing resurgence, high-tech, health care. You're going to see this economy take off," Romney said. "And I say that because I know what I'm going to do, and I know what kind of impact it will have."

More: Mitt Romney Promises Economy 'Resurgence' If Elected President

Let's hope so.. .Bain is extremely profitable and successful you racist, semi-retarded twit.

Forum List

Back