Mitt Romney Promises Economy 'Resurgence' If Elected President

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Oh goodie, he's going to "Bain" us...

"If I become president, you're going to see an economic resurgence: manufacturing resurgence, high-tech, health care. You're going to see this economy take off," Romney said. "And I say that because I know what I'm going to do, and I know what kind of impact it will have."

More: Mitt Romney Promises Economy 'Resurgence' If Elected President

"If I become president, you're going to see an economic resurgence: manufacturing resurgence, high-tech, health care. You're going to see this economy take off," Romney said. "And I say that because I know what I'm going to do, and I know what kind of impact it will have."

Lakhota, you should be used to unfulfilled promises, fabrications, and false hope.

You're an Obama lover.

But since you are also a card-carrying HYPOCRITE, this posting of yours makes perfect sense.

I'm looking forward to getting Bained. Aren't you? I just hope he uses lubricant this time. After all, I'm still a little sore from the Bush years...

So how have you survived the Obama years? Buying foreclosed properties? Repossessing cars? Getting good deals at bankruptcy auctions? Transporting van-loads of illegals across the border?

and062712blog.jpg

Will Bishop Romney also heal the sick?

I'm sure "Bishop" Romney will do a hell of a lot better job than The One and his posse of imcompetants has done. Hope and Change my ass.

Romney, if elected, is going to have one tough row to hoe to get this economy straightened out.

At least Romney has business sense which is something Barry hasn't got a fucking clue about.

If Shitting Bull and the rest of Barry's supporters think he's done a hell of a job one has to wonder what they consider incompetence to be??

poor dear, must be running out of things to hyperventilate over

The economy will start healing as soon as Obama is sent packing back to his community agitating life.

Lets see that happens folks

He's going to out-souce the sick and elderly to an ice floe off Alaska?

Will Bishop Romney also heal the sick?

I'm sure "Bishop" Romney will do a hell of a lot better job than The One and his posse of imcompetants has done. Hope and Change my ass.

Romney, if elected, is going to have one tough row to hoe to get this economy straightened out.

At least Romney has business sense which is something Barry hasn't got a fucking clue about.

If Shitting Bull and the rest of Barry's supporters think he's done a hell of a job one has to wonder what they consider incompetence to be??

You are, huh?

Why?

Seriously, I'd love to hear it.

Every economist in the land has made it clear that the Ryan plan, WHICH Romney supports, will raise the deficit.

SO.

How is YOUR Messiah going to 'help' the country?

Specifically.

:lmao:

He'll do the exact opposite, increase spending, and put us in a bigger war that we don't need to be in that will just raise our deficit by trillions on top of our current rate.

Dear me, EVERY economist in the land made it clear.

So I take that to mean, a couple

It's odd how the right worships the Bain king, a few months ago they touted some other lunatic: booing soldiers, giving hoorays for sick people dying in America with no help, crying that the rich didn't have enough, and worshiping at the foot of these people they call corporations. What insanity losing power does to some undemocratic right wingers.

But there is history and Romney did poorly as governor, so the assumption he is the new messiah of greed is truly funny to watch. Greed may win if he wins but America will lose.

This needs updating but pretty much gives a picture of the failure of the same policies Romney represents. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186726-republican-ideology-through-history-7.html#post4251322

It's odd how the right worships the Bain king, a few months ago they touted some other lunatic: booing soldiers, giving hoorays for sick people dying in America with no help, crying that the rich didn't have enough, and worshiping at the foot of these people they call corporations. What insanity losing power does to some undemocratic right wingers.

But there is history and Romney did poorly as governor, so the assumption he is the new messiah of greed is truly funny to watch. Greed may win if he wins but America will lose.

This needs updating but pretty much gives a picture of the failure of the same policies Romney represents. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186726-republican-ideology-through-history-7.html#post4251322

The right wing doesn't live in a reality. They're more than willing to have their lives run by the highest bidder, in a crack pipe dream that somehow wealth will fall like manna from the sky.

Get this.

The Nation: Obama Has A Jobs Plan. Romney Doesn't. : NPR

+ 1.4 million to 3.3 million — that's how many jobs were created or saved by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, otherwise known as the stimulus, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

+ 1.9 million — that's the number of new jobs the American Jobs Act, unveiled by President Obama in September 2011, would create, according to Mark Zandi of Moody's.

- 4.1 million — that's how many jobs Paul Ryan's budget, which Mitt Romney called "an excellent piece of work," would eliminate through 2014, according to the Economic Policy Institute (EPI).

+11.5 million — that's how many jobs Romney claimed last September he would create in the first term of his administration. But true to form, Romney never said how he would create that many jobs, nor has any reputable economist backed up his claim. "Nowhere in the 160 page plan could I find a stated job creation number," wrote Rebecca Thiess of EPI. "The math doesn't just appear to be fuzzy — it appears to be nonexistent." Added David Madland of the Center for American Progress: "It is a plan from the Republican candidate for president designed to maximize corporate profits. What it doesn't do is help the middle class or create jobs." Even the conservative editorial page of the Wall Street Journal called Romney's fifty-nine-point economic tome "surprisingly timid and tactical considering our economic predicament."

How can it be 'surprisingly timid'? That's Romney! Doesn't know what he believes. What he believes depends on what day of the week it is.

Every conservative on this board has a stronger stance on How Things Should Be than their own candidate.

On the other hand - none of them know how to actually make it happen, either.

Forum List

Back